Monk Leg Sweep parries

Is this the only CC in the game that can be resisted?

kidney shot rogue, bash druid, prob some more

10+ Year Old Account
    No.
    Maim (Ferals), Kidney Shot (rogues), and a few other stuns count as melee attacks and can be dodged/parried.

Ox stun can NOT be dodge/parried as far as I know.

Also, ALL CCs can miss if you aren't hit capped, although there are very few 8 second CCs that count as a melee attack for that purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Is it fair that they can be parried while other classes can 100% rely on their CC's to be applied?

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Is it fair that they can be parried while other classes can 100% rely on their CC's to be applied?
    All Physical hit CCs can be avoided in this way, or miss. Ox stun is a spell you cast.

Use it from behind when you can.

If I try to CC from the front on my Rogue I run the risk of being parried as well.

Though I would shed no tears if dodge/parry was removed from PVP, on CC anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Is it fair that FoF is untrinketable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Kinda ironic the class that parrys the most is complaining about spells being parried :PppPPppP

If it wasn't for that, I'd agree, CC's shouldn't really be resisted like that.

Deleted
    Well I like that its able to be parried. Increases the skillcap of stunning from behind

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Well I like that its able to be parried. Increases the skillcap of stunning from behind
    AKA do that mad A>D>A>D>A>D strafe shit that melee to do make it look like they are going ham behind someone.