You can't count.

Me: a warlock with six health and no cards on the board.
    You: a hunter with Houndmaster and 10 mana.

It's your turn.

So WHY the fuck are you browsing slowly through your cards, playing "Tracking," looking through your cards again, and generally taking FOREVER to finish the game when it should just be one strike from your minion and your hero power?

Also annoying is when I can tell that you KNOW you've won the game with current board combos, but you still insist on blowing the rest of your load and playing all your remaining cards, stacking minions, buffing them to ungodly levels, just to finish me off when I only had 3 health to begin with.

From now on, you have exactly 2 seconds to set my execution in motion (which I'm sport enough to let you complete) or I pull the plug on the whole thing and hit "concede," denying you the satisfaction.

PS. I can see you using your fingers to count.

You need to listen to some Enya or something and calm down.
    Just concede and skip the time where they have the chance to do this if it bugs you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    You need to listen to some Enya or something and calm down.
    Just concede and skip the time where they have the chance to do this if it bugs you so much.
    Was already listening to her. This is my rage level with Enya.

Would have been much easier and faster to just hit concede the first time rather than come here and rant about it.

Quote Originally Posted by eja216 View Post
    Was already listening to her. This is my rage level with Enya.
    Impressive, hit up the sith lords, I hear they're looking for people like you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Would have been much easier and faster to just hit concede the first time rather than come here and rant about it.
    "Would have been much easier and faster to just <insert quickfix advice here> the first time rather than come here and rant about it."
    Applicable to all threads on MMO-C.

Deleted
    Just concede the moment you know you are dead on board. Actually you can also concede if you know you have no out left in your deck for your current situation. What I find far most frustrating is when opponents are clearly dead and take their whole turn before playing a bunch of non-taunts and conceding. But that's what alt-tabbing is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Franksredhot View Post
    Maybe he had a quest.
    PVE casuals will be the death of Hearthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this thread won't be going anywhere productive. You seem to allready have a solution to your problem so there's little advice going to be coming forward, which means this will just troll along merrily till things get out of hand. I'd rather just close it before then.

Next time before making a thread try to at least have a reasonable discussion topic and not use this forum to rant about simple matters.

CLOSED.