Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Your Top 3 Favorite Boss Rooms

1. Firelands and MC Ragnaros; equally amazing.
    2. Lei Shen: I love how the platform changes relative to what's going on in the fight.
    3. Algalon: I've never actually killed this boss but it looks so awesome in the videos.

Honorable Mentions: Primordius, Mimiron, Maexxna, Thaddius, Kil'jaeden, Elegon
    Last edited by Haywire5714; 2014-01-16 at 02:39 AM.

Algalon, Freya, no idea...maybe al'akir.

Lich King, Elegon, C'thun

...and perhaps Reliquary of Souls.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lich King, Lich King and Lich King.

Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Thorim, Atramidies, netherspite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yogg, Ossirian, and Malygos.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Algalon, BWD Nefarian and hmm, probably Al'Akir.

Yogg-saron is up there, but what made that fight cool was the illusions in my opinion, so dont know if that should be counted as a part of the boss room or not, since they are not really in the actual boss room.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Algalon, BWD Nefarian and hmm, probably Al'Akir.

Yogg-saron is up there, but what made that fight cool was the illusions in my opinion, so dont know if that should be counted as a part of the boss room or not, since they are not really in the actual boss room.
    The room I'm referring to is the entire room and everything in it, not just the floor.

lich king , algalon, firelands ragnaros

oh and sinestra

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    The room I'm referring to is the entire room and everything in it, not just the floor.
    Well, yes of course. But during Yogg-Saron you get ported out of the boss room into different sub rooms. I am a bit conflicted if it should be judged on the main boss room or also take the sub rooms into account.

1. LVL 60 Nefarian Balcony
    2. Netherspite in Karazhan
    3. Lich King / Algalon

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Archimonde
    2. Doom Lord Kazzak
    3. Lich King

My picks are mostly determined on the feel that the boss zone gives.

If I could pick dungeon boss zones, I LOVED Throne of Tides, all of the pre-ICC dungeons, and Well of Eternity.

Does the bridge before Vashj count?

1) Kologarn. Especially once he dies.
    2) Spine of Deathwing.
    3) Either the Opera or Chess rooms in Kara.

Honorable mentions: the big keg of vermin in the Hoptallus fight, Algalon's floor of stars, the Eye in the Malygos fight, the top of Icecrown in the Lich King fight, Nefarian's rooms (both the throne in classic AND the lava pit in Cata), basically every room in Ramps, the Black Anvil in BRD (also does the whole Grim Guzzler count? If so it makes my top 3), Horridon's arena in ToT, the dance floor in Naxx, Elegon's room with the noob pit...

Shit there's a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

1. Algalon
    2. Lich King
    3. Reliquary

Honorable mentions to Trial of the Crusader, Yogg-Saron, and Mother Shahraz because of the concept of living amongst nothing but hoes all the time. She was WoW's most notable pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Algalon, Freya, no idea...maybe al'akir.
    Agreed on Al'Akir. Such a shame Throne of the Four Winds was so minor of a raid as it was a pretty beautiful environment.

Algalon
    Mimiron
    Lich King

1. Lich King: It takes place on in front of the freaking Frozen Throne!
    2. Yogg Saron: What else can I say? The prison of an old god makes for an awesome backdrop.
    3. Al'Akir: The circular platform with a giant elemental in the center which crumbles from under you as you fly around the boss!

Algalon, Immerseus are definite ones for me ... honorable mentions to Lich King, Kel'thuzad, Thorim, Spine and Madness, Ultraxion, Sha of Fear, Lei Shen, Garrosh
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Algalon, Lei Shen and either Al'akir or Spine of Deathwing.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Algalon, LK, and Spine of Deathwing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn