Demonology stats question

So, i've been reading guides and whatnot, and so far it seems like they all like haste > mastery > crit.
    But as an example, if I was to use ask mr robot, it says crit -> haste=>mastery.

What in the world is correct, I know going from a website like mr robot might not always serve the best purpose.
    But i've followed that aswell as the guides, so far it seems like i'm doing way more damage with crit, as soul fire is 100% crit and gets increase damage based upon your crit %.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aniac/advanced

Not any good sorta gear, but is it that, that my gear favours crit over haste/mastery?

Thanks in advance, my head is spinning, i'm going to bed... can't deal with all the numbers everywhere ^^

Peace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rullarn View Post
    So, i've been reading guides and whatnot, and so far it seems like they all like haste > mastery > crit.
    But as an example, if I was to use ask mr robot, it says crit -> haste=>mastery.

What in the world is correct, I know going from a website like mr robot might not always serve the best purpose.
    But i've followed that aswell as the guides, so far it seems like i'm doing way more damage with crit, as soul fire is 100% crit and gets increase damage based upon your crit %.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aniac/advanced

Not any good sorta gear, but is it that, that my gear favours crit over haste/mastery?

Thanks in advance, my head is spinning, i'm going to bed... can't deal with all the numbers everywhere ^^

Peace
    To be honest,

I wouldn't test AMR with anything. I would use ReforgeLite as well as simc for basic things. Most Demonology guides as well as the one Zinnin put on these very forums says Haste to 14873, then mastery, haste, crit I believe.

Deleted
    AMR is fine, it's just a little outdated and thus you have to tweak it yourself. It's still stuck in tier 15 regarding Demonology.

Regardless, a quick visit to the stickied Demonology Guide by Zinnin would be beneficial, particularly this post by the man himself.

I personally prefer Mastery > Haste > Crit but you can just as easily go Mastery > Crit > Haste. It is more than fine to sacrifice some Mastery if you feel you want to hit a higher haste plateau (14873, for example). This is not mandatory.

Honestly for AMR don't even listen in my opinion for anything really, it tells you this 'optimal build' then you don't come even close to what you do with a complete different build.

You can edit all the stat weights in askmrrobot and if you do that it is no different than if you did in reforgelite except reforgelite doesn't mess with gems. I would just find the best haste cap for your gear right now in the guide in these forums and plug that in to askmrrobot

Deleted
    Kamswow is right. Don't blame it on AMR if anyone blindly uses the predefined values.
    Using these in ReforgeLite isn't any better. Except the fact that they may be less flase because they are updated more often.

AMR is (imho) the best tool to build your char if you use your own simcraft results. The very thought that it uses gems proves this imho.