Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    cause this is a sub model game.

just ditch the subscription model if you want to go all p2w. cool things should be earned, not achieved by some brat who is using his mommys credit card.
    Oh, but why can't it be both ? (And how is a mount "p2w" ?)

I don't care at all about brats giving more money to Blizzard, why should I ? On the contrary, I see this as a very good thing for the game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool mount would love to use it in game!

I think every mount should be added to the shop including ones that drop in game. The price of the rarer mounts should be $50+.

There's a lot of "i already spent the money my parents gave me this week on a killer t-shirt and buying this one girl dinner in hopes of her giving me a handy" teen age anger in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Ehm...and what happens if you put stuff on the shop instead of giving the subscribers something to do? Yeah, right...you will lose more subscribers. But you don't think that far...
    It's a mount.. i don't see the big deal.

Looks good.

Too bad that the "blizzard store"-stamp reduces its coolness by roughly 95%.

This should have been the 100% Garrosh mount. It's so f-in cool and makes more sense, like "Look what Garrosh had hidden away in that place, what is this beast?". A sort of taste of what is to come. Instead they make the 100% a GROUND mount using a rehashed skin -_-. Oh well, hopefully they'll be motivated to make the next 100% awesome.

Now I'm waiting for the Stormcrow, starting to wonder if they'll ever release it.

Deleted
    Anyone feel that this mount fits the cataclysm theme better than the current expansion?

That is a truly horrible looking mount.

how to do it
    vietnamradio info

- - - Updated - - -

so grate and fun vietnamradio info