Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Elemental Episode of Finalboss

Finalboss.tv will be doing an elemental episode next Sunday, the 19th, at 1pm PST. They usually air the episode on their Twitch channel, with a follow-up post the next day or so on their website with the recorded video. For those unfamiliar, Finalboss is an interview style show that focuses on high end raiding - they often do class- or spec-focused episodes (yesterday was Prot paladins, for example). I think they also did a few general raiding episodes to highlight some of the world first kills back when those happened, too.

The elemental episode will feature yours truly and Leeds from Method! I'm not sure what Bay will be asking yet, but I'm sure we'll be discussing some gearing issues (haste vs. mastery anyone?), strats, talents, chain lightning spamming, etc. Should be fun!

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to watching it!
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Yeah, I'm not big on video game related streams, but I'm looking forward to this.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Deleted
    Spell of the expansion award goes to.... chain lightning, boring but insanely strong!

Deleted
    Added to my ingame calendar!

Deleted
    Nice! Can't wait to hear Leeds opinion about ele shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by hozke View Post
    Spell of the expansion award goes to.... chain lightning, boring but insanely strong!
    Whats boring about becoming a sith lord??!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be amazing to finally have a finalboss show dedicated to ele.. I mean we've been waiting long enough haha

Quote Originally Posted by hozke View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they made some alterations to it

The episode is up on YouTube now for those who missed it yesterday:

P.S. Excuse some of my ramblings, I was kinda nervous.

Tickle, the Anna Gunn of WoW!

"You" were great in Deadwood and even better in Breaking Bad.

I think you did great job Tickle! Really enjoyed this episode.
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

I really loved the episode. I think Leeds was more nervous than you were :P

Do you happen to remember which addon Leeds said he used to track his lava burst cd?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Do you happen to remember which addon Leeds said he used to track his lava burst cd?
    Button Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Irisia View Post
    Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Varzik View Post
    Tickle, the Anna Gunn of WoW!

"You" were great in Deadwood and even better in Breaking Bad.
    Haha! Haven't gotten that one before.

I've heard Gillian Jacobs:

Or a young Elizabeth Shue:

I don't think I really look like either, but it's funny to think about.

Glad you guys liked it, though. =)

I really enjoyed the episode. I mostly play resto, but have to switch for a few fights. I had no idea that PE was no longer the real go to talent for ele.

oh look its the guy who got banned for selling stuff for RL Money and telling everyone about it.

should have been earlier banned for his dick move first soo week

10+ Year Old Account
    Listening to it now.....pretty fun since Ele is the only class/spec I play lol

Quote Originally Posted by spookyspooky View Post
    I really enjoyed the episode. I mostly play resto, but have to switch for a few fights. I had no idea that PE was no longer the real go to talent for ele.
    PE was nvr the go to talent for ele it was very situational performed really well when you used it, but EB was the go to talent for pretty much all the tiers except this last tier when UF became the best talent