Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I remember reading from Blizzard, the Green Fire quest line was killing two birds with one stone.

Giving Warlocks what they have asked for and testing the mechanics of solo questing in that style for future purposes, so it would make me believe other classes with all get one, eventually.

warriors: +10% model size

paladins: all weapons and shields will gleam with holy light, replacing the enchant effect
    Last edited by tankbug; 2014-01-20 at 12:37 PM.
    Mother pus bucket!

Would be cool for Shamans to have a solo quest line that involves Ascendance.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Rogues: when using shadow dance/or blades whatever, the rogues physical body vanishes and only his shadow on the floor can be seen.

Hm. I play a Warrior....not sure what you could really cosmetically do there. A quest chain where you look more battle scarred or buff at the end might be cool. Or even just get an increase to your model size (you would expect warriors to be big, hulking types compared to everyone else, so that kind of makes sense).

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Here's an idea for Warriors, since they don't have a lot of lore:

Weapon Mastery: Up to four additional weapons in your backpack will be displayed on your character; an extra one-hander on each hip and two two-handers on your back. The weapons currently being held will be randomized each time your character unsheathes their weapons or performs an attack animation.
    Didn't see that before I posted my reply, but I also think it is an awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Here's an idea for Warriors, since they don't have a lot of lore:

Weapon Mastery: Up to four additional weapons in your backpack will be displayed on your character; an extra one-hander on each hip and two two-handers on your back. The weapons currently being held will be randomized each time your character unsheathes their weapons or performs an attack animation.
    I like this.

This inspired an idea of a savage quest where the reward is plate-warrior-transmog only gear that is transparent, giving you a barbarian look in slots you want to hide (chest, legs, gloves but not shoulders!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I like this.

This inspired an idea of a savage quest where the reward is plate-warrior-transmog only gear that is transparent, giving you a barbarian look in slots you want to hide (chest, legs, gloves but not shoulders!)
    I like that idea, I always felt warrior's should have that appearance
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Hunters:

Dragonfriend.

Contacted by the flights to use your superior skills as a sniper, tracker, and beastmaster to eliminate poachers killing whelps, and track down and calm missing young.

Teaches the hunter the "Befriend Dragonkin" spell, working like Tame Beast on any Dragonkin the size and age of a drake or younger/smaller. Tamed Dragonkin imitate any one pet species of your choice, selected upon acquisition.