Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Symbiosis- F*****g blizz PvP joke or WTF?

Hi guys,
    I believe that symbiosis used in BALANCED PANDARIA PvP is just a joke. Whoever came up with this idea, I'm sure he was drunk... Bubble/dispersion as feral, Ice block as resto, Disci with cyclone etc.? If u want this shit on arenas, just balance it to all clases... Why I'm as Holy pala have Rebirth (combat ress) and for example Shaman Enh have Prowl...? Anyone knows is there a chance to disable this piece of shit in the WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrin View Post
    Hi guys,
    I believe that symbiosis used in BALANCED PANDARIA PvP is just a joke. Whoever came up with this idea, I'm sure he was drunk... Bubble/dispersion as feral, Ice block as resto, Disci with cyclone etc.? If u want this shit on arenas, just balance it to all clases... Why I'm as Holy pala have Rebirth (combat ress) and for example Shaman Enh have Prowl...? Anyone knows is there a chance to disable this piece of shit in the WoD?
    "Get good".
    WoW isn't balanced purely for PvP you know. A BR for pallies and stealth for shammys is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Sounds you need a snickers bro.

Just curious, have you posted your concerns to the official Blizz forums? Perhaps with less cursing?
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    "Get good".
    WoW isn't balanced purely for PvP you know. A BR for pallies and stealth for shammys is great.
    He is talking about pvp. BR for pallies is useless in arena, while stealth for shammies is amazing due to the fact that he can't get opened on vs RMX. It's a very interesting spell, but everyone could foresee this would be impossible to balance when they add so many defensive abilities.

The spell can exist, but it should be reworked: the spells the mage get is way too unbalanced. E.g. a lock or mage getting a heal is fine, but a druid getting port/block in return is totally off the scale.
    Last edited by zenga; 2014-01-17 at 03:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Symbiosis has to be one of the worse things ever implemented into the game. But... screaming and shouting and crying doesn't help. Try making an argument On the official forums.

Here's hoping it gets removed in WoD. It's really not a nice idea.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

They have already said that symbosys is being re balanced to have a more defensive focus.

It is in the works, but instead of mindless bitching that help no-one and serves no purpose, give us some details, classes/spec etc so we can possibly offer alternatives, or better game play.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

enhancement doesn't get prowl, gets solar beam.

Prowl would've been amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ? All I hear is, "I'm not adaptive to my environment and I suck at this game." Oh well. I'll just keep on dispersing.

Yes, Symbiosis is indeed extremely sloppy, and a bit of a slap in the face to serious and moderately serious PvPers. To be honest when I first heard about the ability I was expecting it to be even more unbalanced, but it didn't end up breaking the game quite as much as it could have. It's also a pretty questionable time and resource management decision to spend so much effort on just 1 ability. They have stated that the ability will be streamlined in the next expansion, and mainly focused on defensive abilities.

It should be disabled in arena.

But watcanyado.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Symbiosis. It's the kind of quirky non-standardized fun that WoW desperately needed more of. No, it's not absolutely balanced, and really good, dedicated players can cheeze with it. So what? If the game is going to be more than checkers with spiffy graphics, that's always going to be true.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Symbiosis is a little stupid, especially in arenas. I even think it detracts from the feel of playing a druid to use other class spells.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Symbiosis has to be one of the worse things ever implemented into the game. But... screaming and shouting and crying doesn't help. Try making an argument On the official forums.

Here's hoping it gets removed in WoD. It's really not a nice idea.
    Ah come on, you're a scientist. Symbiosis seems like a very druidic spell. If it causes so much butthurt in PVP that people call it uninteresting then stop it working in battlegrounds; but leave it in And this is coming from someone who probably benefits the LEAST from it (Woo. Wrath. Woo.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Symbiosis sounds fun on paper but some classes get extremely OP because of it. Hello priests

Anyways, why are all the ragers the ones which such a low post count? They actually make an account just to rage? =/

Super cooldowns like Ice Block and Divine Shield should not be part of the spell. Take Frost Nova and Denounce instead for example.

Deleted
    Bad and cheap design, that's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn to counter it. If you can counter it on the original class you can counter it on the symbiosis class.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeroy Jenkins View Post
    QQ? All I hear is, "I'm not adaptive to my environment and I suck at this game." Oh well. I'll just keep on dispersing.
    Despite the OP's inflammatory post he/she makes great points.
    Instead of being such a tool you should pay attention and realise that symbiosis is in fact not balanced by and stretch of the imagination in PvP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Learn to counter it. If you can counter it on the original class you can counter it on the symbiosis class.
    Iceblock for a mage is balanced, immunity for a resto druid is stupid and has no place in a class that has such strong synergy already with comps that now have triple immunity thanks to symbo.
    By your post we should give ret paladins a death grip, AMS and/or IBF because it's cool, everyone can learn to counter it since it already exists on DKS.
    Last edited by solvexx; 2014-01-17 at 05:36 PM.

Let it give moonkins touch of karma. just counter it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want something else for my ret than wrath....