Poll: What do you raid?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    14/14 HC in both 10 and 25

Intriguing. At the time of writing, for every respondent who's working through normals, there's one who's finished normals but hasn't started on heroics. I'd like to hear from these folks - was clearing normal your aim and you've stopped there? Are you taking a break before heroics? Or are you trying heroics but haven't managed any kills yet?

Killed heroic spoils last week.

Though I would like to point out that this sample size is going to be very biased toward the upper end of players as your targeting people that are active in the fan site community.
    Last edited by felcommander; 2014-01-20 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Heroic spoils not reg

Deleted
    killed all in normal, but now im not raiding due to my new job.

Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post
    Though I would like to point out that this sample size is going to be very biased toward the upper end of players as your targeting people that are active in the fan site community.
    I think that's the point of this poll: to see how the MMO-C community specifically stacks up. Real completion data can be found on WoWProgress, so a poll for that would be pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    9/14h atm. gonna clear out by wod, im hopefull ^_^
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

I've killed some heroic bosses but haven't raided in ~2.5 months.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Sargiean View Post
    I feel like such a scrub comapred to the poll voters. Currently, I've killed some flex bosses, and cleared LFR (woopie) Going on 3rd week @ 90.
    You're much closer to where the overwhelming majority of raiders (themselves a subset of the general wow population) are than to where the median progress level of mmo-c posters is
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised more than 25% killed H garrosh on this poll, if it is even accurate at all.

14/14H 10m and 25m

10+ Year Old Account
    6/14 HC 10-man, progressing on Shamans atmo.

Deleted
    Don't like having to deal with a guild, so I mostly have to stick to Flex. That said, there isn't more than one active SoO raiding guild on my server, Horde side, anyway.

I have a hard time believing 25% of voters really are 14/14H.

I've killed a few heroic bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post
    Killed heroic spoils last week.

But like you said the person is specifically targeting the people that use the site. its not meant to be a sample of the entire playerbase.

"I have killed all heroic bosses
    85 26.65%"

I lol'd at all the liars

9/14 heroic here

7/14 hc here with a Juggernaught kill yesterday after 7 pulls.
    Going Shamans tonight.
    Last edited by Cayumi; 2014-01-21 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    6/14 HC 10-man, progressing on Shamans atmo.
    This is exactly the progress we hit last night (started the week at 2/14h, then just went on a tear).

Skipped Shamans in favor of Naz tho, as he has a higher completion rate overall according to wowprogress (by a couple percent, but still). Also we didn't want to cripple our 2nd group by stealing one of their tanks to do the 3-tank strat for Shams.

Got him to 5% on best attempt and 6% on next-to-last attempt
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Not at all, but raid finder would be the only one I would consider if I decided to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I think that's the point of this poll: to see how the MMO-C community specifically stacks up. Real completion data can be found on WoWProgress, so a poll for that would be pointless.
    Precisely. It was intended (although I doubt it will receive nearly enough answers to be relevant, disregarding all the other reasons its not overly useful) to be contrastable (is that a word) to other polls people put up on MMO champion like "Should LFR be removed" or "If they made LFR 5 man would you still run it?" so people realise that when 80% of MMOC say they don't give a rats ass about LFR it doesn't mean that 80% of WoW players do.

If (as the results are suggesting atm) 25% of MMOC are fully clearing Heroic SoO, I can't see them even having a remotely RELEVANT opinion on LF:R as its not content thats being aimed at their demographic. At the moment the results suggest that more than half of the MMOC users who voted have completed normal mode SoO (75.66%) so you could expect the results of a poll about content not aimed at them to be skewed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    I have a hard time believing 25% of voters really are 14/14H.
    If you were 14/14HC and you noticed this thread I would suggest you are more likely to answer than someone whos guild can't even get past Nazgrim.... maybe... At the moment not even 100 people have claimed to have killed HC Garrosh yet... is that number really so huge as to b unbelievable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    9/14 heroic, should get spoils down very soon!

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some heroics is a huge range and probably should include most people who visit a site like this. Some goes from my guild at 13/14H down to any guild at 1/14H which is a huge difference in time.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch