Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Things that irritate you about Timeless Isle PvP

- Those FUCKING tigers that ALWAYS seem to keep you in combat when you try to get away.

- PvE hero's in full heroic warforged that fuck you up even if you're in full grievous.

- Getting mobbed by 3+ people when you're fighting someone 1v1.

- How you can't get the various buffs (aside from 5% stats) when Censer is up.

- When someone else with Censer creepjacks my kills. Usually rogues, fuck them.

- When NPCs last hit my kills (you need to get the killing blow in order to get a coin)

Also, things you love doing

- Charge -> Execute people as they're killing mobs and they're low

- When Eroded Cliffdwellers get aggro'd and I cc people near them, then they get boulder-ed and die

- Running into a large group of players and Reckstorming, killing at least half a dozen before dying myself.

- Killing sub-90's. If I see a player that isn't lvl 90 on TI, I do everything in my power to murder the everliving shit out of them.

- Killing Monks, because fuck monks and their mothers.

There's probably more but I can't remember what else

Post yours, PvP douches, scumbags and pricks. Let's hear about all the vile fuckery you inflict on these kids that are trying to farm their welfare epix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Deleted
    Moral of the story, you like acting mean?

I love saving rogue victims with a heal and then kill the rogue myself and I always get a laugh out of it when someone attacks me and loses.

I like acting mean on PvP servers, yes. It's cutthroat and I like that.
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Timeless Isle PVP is what irritates me about Timeless Isle PVP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Timeless Isle PVP is what irritates me about Timeless Isle PVP.
    Exactly this. I transfered to a PvE server not long ago, that being one of the reasons.

If they make the s15 gear 553 I wonder how 553 ilvl with 50%+ dmg (pvp power) will do against 570+ pve gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    - When Eroded Cliffdwellers get aggro'd and I cc people near them, then they get boulder-ed and die
    Love this one. Not long ago my rogue was pursued by HC geared monk. Thanks to Cliffdweller he died I'd never take player of this ilvl down with my 522, it's just plain impossible if he's not a bot.

Earned 70 Bloody Coins today with a 3 man group of a Destro lock, Hpal and I (I'm an Arms warrior)

We wreaked havoc for about 5 hours. We were doing it on Tich which is a very high pop horde server, it's normally extremely difficult to contend with that many horde players but we handled ourselves quite well, with our best fight being a 3v10 which we won. We only died if we got swamped by a mob that was running around killing rare spawns. I died about 3 times in 5 hours, our pally didn't die once but our lock died quite a bit.

Shit was cash.
    1) wintraded.

"I hate being griefed, but I love griefing others."

Quote Originally Posted by Megalithic View Post
    bully syndrome
    1) wintraded.

Timeless isle pvp is the only reason I found myself raiding again. Getting rolled in full grievous so I just went and got 570 ilvl and the shrine buffs and run around 2 shotting people.

Deleted
    You must be the most manly warrior out there, face-rolling people like that.

I think the worst part about that island is definently the PvE vs PvP gear, which swings to my favor in this case. Feather-SP is simply too strong when coupled with the increased gearlevel. You can easily prepare the burst(3 orbs), heal yourself and chase people down. That being said I generally like these PvP-zones with no flying mounts, the Toll Barad one was great fun at the time.

Deleted
    Love how this basically is "I hate when people do shitty things to me but i love doing the exact same shitty things to others".

Idiots will be idiots. That basically sums timeless pvp up for me

Being on a PvE server.

Deleted
    not getting any reward (no coins no honor no nothing) for killing every single person on the isle whos using the censer
    Last edited by mmoc122c1567f0; 2014-01-20 at 09:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalithic View Post
    This is what I got from the opening post.

Only thing I really don't like is that the TI buffs can't be used with Censer, relegates Coin farming to ganking undergeared players, which I really dislike.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it when you see good ole fashion hypocrites, At least this one doesn't try to hide it, and openly knows it

Only thing that irritates me about it is the fact that most censer users are cowards, I have about 98% of them run straight past me when they're on their own, But only try and kill you in a group, which is fun when they jump you with their buddy and you 2v1 them and dance on their grave:P

Deleted
    Things I love about Timeless Isle PvP:
    - Having the entire timeless isle population rage at you in /1.
    - Getting 90% chance to get killing blows as a destro lock (shadowburn ftw).
    - Using Scuttler's Shell and standing near Celestial guards, get attacked and lulz at them while they die (shadowburn when possible ofc)
    - Creating confusion at rares, when some guy attacks you and the rest is just standing there deciding to join the fight or just watch.

Things I hate about Timeless Isle PvP:
    - Having to use my PvE gear (which is ilvl 561 which isn't too bad, but still it's not ideal with the battle fatigue and no pvp power to compensate)
    - Chi-Ji's hope heroes (mainly ret paladins and other destro locks) with crazy damage.
    - Playing on a 'medium' pop PvE realm with almost 0% interest in PvP, let alone world PvP.
    - Celestial guards hitting, stunning and rooting like crazy.
    - Big Yaungol/Elementals that have one shot frontal cone/charge abilities.
    Last edited by mmoc91ede30817; 2014-01-20 at 09:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got my http://www.wowhead.com/item=103638 in 3 days ( %90 solo ) at Ravencrest-eu horde side without killing a single horde.

i enjoyed it a lot, got hunted, chased down, sometimes died but mostly killed, never graveyard camped anyone as it was pointless for my goal, never been camped as well and i effin love my mount !

now i will get the battle pet too not because i love the pet but i love the timeless isle pvp. me vs. 817835746 alliance is like.. fun to say the least

PvE gear being more effective than PvP gear irritates me greatly and ruins the whole area. I still gank there but its annoying as shit to have to CC and run from people with 1 mill HP and godly dmg.
    You get punished for trying to PvP in PvP gear......... Whoever was the driving force behind the resil change needs to be tied to a chair and placed on an X on a field and have a mortar round dropped onto them kim jong un style. Leave no trace.

So many ppl out there hiding behind a terrible blizzard fk up but you can't blame them.