Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xixixviixiiii View Post
    More than likely, you'll make your character, buy the paid 90 and receive a potion or item in the mail (like every other thing like that), use the item and it instantly rewards you whatever amount of XP you need to reach 90.

The no one is forcing you argument has never really held up. No one is forcing people to purchase flasks or gem your gear either but at some point, people are going to feel compelled to do so for any variety of reasons.
    And if you've ever ran anything outside the protective bubble of your guild you'd realize that not everyone does that now. The only people who will feel compelled are the ones who are too lazy to level or absolutely hate leveling. Everyone else will just grind out the 24 hours it takes to level to 90. But hell if you're too lazy to level to 90 you'll level so slowly to max that you won't out pace anyone anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballantines View Post
    I love how your skin color, shoulders and tabard all coordinate together, then you have the cloak, boots legs moving away from blue but still keeping the yellow/grey overtones from the top part of the armor, and of course that legendary shield, my favorite shield in terms of Draenei appearances, just the right amount of shiny.

The belt actually works well enough it's like that jewel on a dress (or cleavage) that keep attracting your eyes because it's so different from the rest, but I'm sort of compulsive on making things look alike so it's why I'd look for something else.

Also, females in plate look great for every single race, except Blood Elves.
    I won't lie, this reads... kinda creepy To be honest, the transmog just kinda happened. Most stuff was in Void Storage so I just went through whatever I had in the bank. I had some normal DS tier gear for my ret spec back then and some from the old prot stuff, it matched the shoulders then I farmed a load of shields a LONG time ago for this exact reason. Was all luck rather than design.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballantines View Post
    Has anyone stopped to think why?
    Because people will pay for it.

Let's face one inescapable reality here; Blizzard can literally do anything they want and there will be a large portion of the player base that will not quit playing the game because they are, to put this nicely, either too addicted to the game or have "invested" so much into it that they would require a massive incentive to stop playing.

Why do you think dealing is such a profitable business?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Because people will pay for it.

Let's face one inescapable reality here; Blizzard can literally do anything they want and there will be a large portion of the player base that will not quit playing the game because they are, to put this nicely, either too addicted to the game or have "invested" so much into it that they would require a massive incentive to stop playing.

Why do you think dealing is such a profitable business?
    Why does it have to be phrased in such a way? Why do you have to say that the reason people would pay is because they're addicted, not because it's a good value? It's really frustrating that the implication here is that any sort of fee for any optional premium service is only lucrative because the entirety of the playerbase is a bunch of addicted losers who can't help themselves. It's frustrating trying to discuss something when that's the wall placed in front of me: "Oh, you think that the price and the service is fine? Well then you're addicted to the game and can't see reality".