Poll: Judging by their looks..

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

If you judge them (Gnomes) by their looks.

What is your general opinion of the Gnomes?
    If you judge them by their looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love gnomes. If I could pay Blizzard to beta test the new gnome models, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I love gnomes. If I could pay Blizzard to beta test the new gnome models, I would.
    Me too!

I don't see how anyone can vote anything else than cute. Maybe if they were a little skinnier I could see some evil in there, but the pudge makes them adorable. :-)

Edit: Okay, they aren't that pudgy. But still. :P

Deleted
    Gnomes have always been one of my fave races, and seeing this update makes them just better. xD WoD cant come soon enough, want my gnomes, and all other characters, to look this well. :I

10+ Year Old Account
    Lakeland, FL or the Temple of Atal Hakkar
    Cute and evil, it is the twirly mustache. You expect them to tie women to the deep run tram tracks while laughing.
    Proud Troll player.

Deleted
    pathetic
    /10ffffffff

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you were a gnome and you had your own name tattooed onto your chest, I'd probably think you were a pretty big douchebag, tbh.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Well, if you were a gnome and you had your own name tattooed onto your chest, I'd probably think you were a pretty big douchebag, tbh.
    It was intended to demonstrate that in the first image, those three Gnomes, are the same Gnome. His "demons", that haunts him - as he just wants to be a nice Gnome. Don't think about it too much.

Gnomes are boring, they dont explote things, they are really small, ugly and strange. We, the goblins, are better and smarter.

On Topic: i dont like gnomes, but the new model is good.

If boring and pointless were an option id go with that.

They're funny. I appreciate them for what they are =)

My warrior is going to rope in so much poon with his new model.
    /flex in all new smooth animated goodness, the Orc divas would bail from the IH like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old gnome models were silly and stupid looking, aiming for the Jar Jar Binks effect of being comedic relief. Now they just look terrifying, dipping far down into the Uncanny Valley.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Haha I saw the picture and said nasty outloud, glad it was an option.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

Gnomes... are ok... I guess... I never have the urge of playing one... but I guess with the right beards they're ok as mages... or if you wanna go with Engineering as a profession...

They're usually used for comic relief though... dancing naked and doing "cute" stuff, which I find kinda boring.... ok... but boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    Gnomes... are ok... I guess... I never have the urge of playing one... but I guess with the right beards they're ok as mages... or if you wanna go with Engineering as a profession...

They're usually used for comic relief though... dancing naked and doing "cute" stuff, which I find kinda boring.... ok... but boring.
    I'ma go roll an adorable, comic-relief mage-gineer, now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They are annoying, deformed midgets. What's not to hate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    I'ma go roll an adorable, comic-relief mage-gineer, now.
    I'd advise going for a Goblin... they're cooler

10+ Year Old Account
    dull, just remove them from the game already