Poll: Judging by their looks..

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    I'd advise going for a Goblin... they're cooler
    I already have an adorable goblin hunterbalist, tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall idea of gnomes is ok for me. But that naked pictures are disgusting. They look like babies instead of small people, and I don't find babes cute at all, quite opposite. Also they remind me how angels are pictured in churches, which lead to bad associations. I like how gnomes pictured (not only visually, but also culturally) in Kingdoms of Amalur.

Gnome females are cute and clever.
    Goblin females are sexy and cunning.

Both gnome males and goblin males are creepy and/or ugly.

Solution: We must destroy the gnome and goblin males, and put their females in a separate faction, the Midget Lesbians faction, which will be the best in the game.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Solution: We must destroy the gnome and goblin males, and put their females in a separate faction, the Midget Lesbians faction, which will be the best in the game.
    I prefer "Sapphist". Sounds cooler.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuax View Post
    Also they remind me how angels are pictured in churches, which lead to bad associations.
    They are called "Putti"

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    I already have an adorable goblin hunterbalist, tho
    I approve... I miss being a Goblin

Never liked gnomes. The idea of itself that IT could harm a tauren is stupid (Ok, I guess as a mage or maybe rogue) but they shouldn't have access to other classes, warrior is just plain stupid for gnome, and warlock, the demon should eat the gnome not be commanded by IT.

They're pathetic, that's why I like them

They look silly. I like them though. Looking at them always brings smile to my face.

The female gnomes are cute, but in general they're horrible little things that need to die.

My original main, my warrior, started out life as a Dwarf 7 years ago, then several years later transformed into a female Gnome, then I left her for a few years and almost immediately changed her into a Female Human when I logged her.

Reason for that is, whilst I love female gnomes, and the new models look fantastic, armour just does not look good on them, tiny shoulders, MASSIVE helmet? Squished detail on chest? hot pant legs, Urgh...

Maybe it will be better on the new models, I may roll another gnome other than a bank alt one day....

Over all Gnomes are pretty cool, the cute factor has increased x100 with the new models for sure.

If they can get a better racial Id play one(with the new model), nobody playing them because they got by far the worst racial...

Deleted
    female gnomes always bring a smile to my face, they're just so silly looking. male gnomes just look odd.

Deleted
    Annoying is the adjective I'd use.

Well how about adding some screenshots with angered gnomes instead dancing gnomes?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    They are annoying, deformed midgets. What's not to hate ?
    Gnomes are not deformed, nor are they that pejorative term you used. Get your facts straight.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    I'd advise going for a Goblin... they're cooler
    Goblins can only dream of being as cool as Gnomes!

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    I prefer "Sapphist". Sounds cooler.
    Classy. I like it.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    Puntable, very puntable.
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    uhm, why is there not a childish option? i mean they really are not much more "serious" than other people think Pandaren are. i didnt vote because the answers didnt fit my feelings.

They are an unstoppable force of excellence and sexcellence and intelligencellence.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."