Thread: RaF question

Deleted

RaF question

I heard that the recruit a friend experience bonus lasts 90 days, but how about the rewards. Let's say that the recruited friend only has time to play through her first free month of game time and plans to return to WoW only after those 90 days have passed, which means that sadly 60 days of raf would go to waste. So once she buys additional game time, do I still get to choose a raf reward or does she have to add those two months of game time within these first 90 days in order for me to receive the reward?

The recruited friend does not receive free game time..the veteran account receives the time. The RAF just stays connected. I recruited my friend and every once in a while..we will slowly level a toon (but with RAF xp)..once the RAF meets all criteria (buying game time and the game itself) is when you will receive the rewards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    The recruited friend does not receive free game time..the veteran account receives the time. The RAF just stays connected. I recruited my friend and every once in a while..we will slowly level a toon (but with RAF xp)..once the RAF meets all criteria (buying game time and the game itself) is when you will receive the rewards
    I meant the first free month the recruit gets when buying classic WoW.
    But do those rewards have any time limit or can I get a mount any time the recruit adds the first two months of game time?

10+ Year Old Account
    The accounts are only linked for 90 days, so the referee must buy 2 months before the 90 days are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    I meant the first free month the recruit gets when buying classic WoW.
    But do those rewards have any time limit or can I get a mount any time the recruit adds the first two months of game time?
    When you do RAF the two accounts are LINKED together for 90 days. Once that link is broken, I would assume you are no longer rewarded. I would imagine that the 2 months of game time would have to be purchased within that 90 day time frame before the account becomes un-linked to qualify for rewards - what I don't know is if the link is broken should one of the accounts go inactive during those 90 days (I don't think it does.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    the free month with purchase of battlechest does not count towards your reward (your 1 month free time).
    Your recruit have these said 90 days to meet these criteria (paying for his 2 months of gametime - yes he have to buy 2 months of gametime for you being able to recieve rewards).

Deleted
    Ok got it, thanks everyone.