Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "so dks lose runic power going blood pres. Warrs lose?
    Rage generation (holinka)"

Do they even remember that, at least Frost DKs, not only lose their current runic power, but also lose runic power generation (and rune regen because of that, since low runic power = few frost strikes = few chances at rune regen talents procs) since they need to be on frost presence to get the Frost Strike cost reduction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Weird that there are less rogues, with them being so powerful right now.
    One person could have 20 rogues but their main could be a warlock. My main used to be a rogue but its not anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    80% of those paladins are blood elves, 85% of them are females.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was always seeing all types of druids in progression and the shadow priest discussion was funny, who was asking those questions? Our spriest was topping everything for almost every fight. Yeah, it's harder to master, seems most people just haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    rogues are very boring to play
    that's a funny way of saying that the class takes more skill than you have

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I was always seeing all types of druids in progression and the shadow priest discussion was funny, who was asking those questions? Our spriest was topping everything for almost every fight. Yeah, it's harder to master, seems most people just haven't.
    It is why any pvp discussion about classes is also impossible. Everyone thinks they are above average, even when comparing themselves to other heroic raiders.... so nobody thinks half the people should be better than them. For most people, if half the raid is beating them in DPS, or they are only winning half their pvp matches.. then it is class balance issue. And God forbid anyone who is a slightly below average player has a twitter for forum account...because then the devs clearly have no idea what they are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otteray View Post
    that's a funny way of saying that the class takes more skill than you have
    Or -maybe- he is saying that Rogues aren't to his liking.
    Objectively rogues are boring when it comes to animations/general eye candy.

IMHO rogue is way beyond boring.
    So boring that despite multiple attempts I have yet to get one to maximum level. :X

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Or -maybe- he is saying that Rogues aren't to his liking.
    Objectively rogues are boring when it comes to animations/general eye candy.

IMHO rogue is way beyond boring.
    So boring that despite multiple attempts I have yet to get one to maximum level. :X
    The problem with rogues is split in two :
    1) all veterans (edit : sorry, *a lot*, considering number of rerolls) who mained rogues in the past years became bored to death by the little to no changes policy Blizzard has maintained on the class mechanics xpac after xpac.
    2) all new players are seeing the rogue as a PvP sneaky bastard that can oneshot everyone with ambush under lvl 80. Then they realize during 80+ that the class is not all about stealth and ambush. That's where they fall into 1), seeing how repetitive the core unstealthed mechanics are.

Blizzard needs to put their balls on the table, and assume that rogues have to require more complex mechanics to become interesting again. They're afraid to do that, because it's a double edged sword that could frighten newcomers. On the other hand, it would also bring old rogues back ...

A good solution to both cases would be to maintain current base mechanics, but bring an additional layer of complexity through talents, procs, or whatever that would please veterans again.

10+ Year Old Account
    if your having trouble viewing the priest bars, is your desktop set to 32bit color? I noticed they looked radically different when I was on my Linux box than they did on my Windows PC ...

Yeah, glad to see the class revamp for Warlocks didn't help them at all. /sarcasm

Rogues still on the bottom of the totem pole. Not surprising. Want to play the sinister melee class? Death Knight's over there, and they can tank. Want to play the ninja? Monk's over there and they can do anything but pew pew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post

Is your shadow priest far out gearing you guys? that is the only reason a shadow priest would ever be top in fights that are single target or where you have to move alot, Sp are good in multitarget fights like protectors or galakras.... and that´s about it.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I'm a little surprised on the druids, are they doing that well? OR just really fun to play, I def thought warlock and mage would be top.
    Resto is fairly strong and Guardians are pretty popular right now. what surprised me in the lack of rogues in the early fights.

Deleted
    Warriors, Rogue and DKs are low, surprise...

Nobody likes melee, good luck finding random Flex Raids as a Melee unless you over-gear it dramatically you don't get tanken 90% of the time even if you killed all bosses already etc.

I just came from my Hunter, which is my highest geared, to playing my Paladin, I'm really enjoying it, its funny though I felt there was and is nothing but Hunters, yet hear Paladin is the highest voted. I guess since Paladins can fill multiple rolls it doesn't seem like there are so many around me :P

I'm trying to DPS, but I can't find a weapon for the life of me, still rolling with a 463 Axe I bought off the AH, Hopefully this week comes with a new shiny weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Priest bars being white on a white background just does not look good. I thought it was just blank space until I moused over it and numbers appeared.

Also, I like that druids are right in the middle of the poll atm, as well as having no meaningful change in representation as you move up the heroic ladder. Average class ftw!

The background is beige, not white, and I can see the bars just as clearly as the other ones. Your screen settings are probably too bright :P

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Warriors, Rogue and DKs are low, surprise...

Nobody likes melee, good luck finding random Flex Raids as a Melee unless you over-gear it dramatically you don't get tanken 90% of the time even if you killed all bosses already etc.
    So true Melee DPS has been like this for a while now, but at least it isn't as bad as it is in say GW2, where you basically have to roll ranged in a lot of fractals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    The problem with rogues is split in two :
    1) all veterans who mained rogues in the past years became bored to death by the little to no changes policy Blizzard has maintained on the class mechanics xpac after xpac.
    Not ALL rogue veterans feel this way. I have been playing a rogue now for 6 years and it is my main. I love it! Not bored with the rogue at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing rogue since the beginning of WoW. Bored to death by it right now ever since the oversimplification of talents and no choice whatsoever except for a few really bland, boring ones. MoP was a deathblow to rogues for me so I cancelled my sub. But I won't switch classes. I'll just wait and see if blizz does something right with rogues for once in WoD. If not, I'll just cancel my sub again and wait some more.

Watching that graphic (and the poll) it becomes clear that Mages need a buff!