Best lvl talents for Garrosh as a Disc Priest

I was wondering what are the best talents are for Garrosh 10 and 25 as a Disc priest I was using cascade It seemed pretty good was wondering if any of the other ones are better.

Deleted
    Every, and i mean every priest will tell you this. Divine Star/Divine Star/Divine star. Its such an amazing spell it does decent healing can coat a good portion of the raid in Divine Aegis. Especially the garrosh fight where it is healing it is based on timed burst healing. In general Divine star is amazing. It has a low cd to match the timed dmg and mana cost isnt too extensive so it doesnt force you to play conservative at all. Just throw out divine stars on CD to keep DA up on as many people then when the burst phase comes GG good healing disc priest.

10 man needing burst on adds in jade temple + having issues with empowered whirl - Halo.
    25 man, or 10 man without issues on the above, Divine Star.

Deleted
    Halo - while running for engineers in 1st phase, raid is attacked by warbringers, so it gives a good amount of healing, absorbs and damage
    - in 1st intermission Halo hit's 2 groups for full dmg, around 2-2,5m dmg in total
    - 2nd phase, I am staying at range soaking Empowered weapon, so I can hit good Halo during Whirling
    - 2nd intermission massive AoE, Halo's doing more than 10% of their total hp.
    - Our Shaman does pretty well on constantly healing all people stacked on boss, so I mostly heal low hp people with atonement and only hit Halo when dmg becomes very high

This is why I am using Halo on our 10man hc Garrosh progression, but for pure healing numbers I am sure that Divine Star is the best talent