Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    I don't think Lore worded that tweet as well as he could have. Since Celestalon tweeted that combo points for Feral are on the player just like Rogues.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...94411544936448
    You missed when I posted 5 minutes later with Celestalon answering my question about the misunderstanding with Lore's Tweet.

And just as quick, combo points being on the target are just a Visual thing, not functionally different then Chi. Nothing to see here folks.
    https://twitter.com/Tinderhoof/statu...53200947101696
    - - - Updated - - -

And my stupid page didn't reload so I didn't see Aggixx's replay. Pro at 1am.

Pounce damage increased by 100%.

Score 1 for Blizzard, I don't anybody chose that one. At least not seriously.

Ferocious Bite increased 20%. Now that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Ferocious Bite increased 20%. Now that's funny.
    Its pretty laughable when you look at other classes getting 20% boosts to stuff like lava burst, but it's also a step in the right direction if feral is every going to be even decent at damaging low hp adds that need to die immediately.

I can't tell you how many times someone in my raid has complained about damage on things like HGarrosh transition 1 adds, or Norushen adds, And im right there, always about 16-18th on the list no matter how hard I try.

We haven't had a balance/numbers pass yet, but I think it is safe to assume that rather than buff our bleeds to make up for the loss of snapshotting, we will get a nice boost to shred/FB, and that leveling perk will make a lot more sense in the grand scheme of things.

Blizzard really shouldn't have shown off the draenor perks this early, because people are confusing them for a balancing pass. I expect we'll see further buffs to our direct damage abilities, especially ferocious bite when we see the numbers.