Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It could have been misdirection, or maybe they are frantically rewriting the story behind the scenes, but both of those scenarios are unlikely I am just playing devil's advocate

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I do hope Gruul is in it, hopefully as someone we can make friends with (the Iron Horde have his children!) rather than a boss fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by gridalien View Post
    I'd like to see Gruul at some point, would be interesting to see what happens
    Considering Khadgar managed to "befriend" him and fight Deathwing alongside Gruul in the original timeline, It'd be a nice feature to throw in for the Alliance to recruit him to their side. How he could help or fit into the puzzle, I don't know.

I could see the Alliance getting much more strategic in their war games and using some deceptive persuasion with Gruul/the Gronn (i.e. the [Iron] Horde are threatening their homeland and must be stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    I would be surprised if he doesn't make an appearance either: a) in Gorgrond somewhere, or b) "enslaved" by the Iron Horde as one of those Grom "Tanks" we see in the cinematic. Would be cool either way.

And on the topic of Kairoz, yes, it was leaked/announced that it will be him that makes Garrosh escape, as well as assists him in opening the new Dark Portal into present day Azeroth. (Kind of interesting that he is voiced by the same VA that voiced Medivh, did not know that until I read the wowpedia, probably just coincidence, but who knows...)
    Medivh could have potentially figured out a way to transpose himself into other people's bodies to live infinitely? Because he was the only one to originally know how to open the Dark Portal again and now some random dude from Timeless Isle magically knows how to do it?