Deleted
    + 28

rawr

10+ Year Old Account
    + 29

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    My dad got caught up in the Atlanta traffic last night. Took him 8 hours to make what is normally a 40 min trip. Said he would just let the car coast between 1-4 mph and laughed when idiots would zoom by him only to be seen a mile later off the side of the road.
    Yea... many people lack the patience required for driving in snow, especially in areas where they don't have things to deal with it. Up here with anything less than a foot of snow our roads are pretty clear right away because we have the salt trucks to put salt down first and then lots of plows to keep up with it as it falls. A lot of people lol at how it's affecting Atlanta, but I think they just don't understand how much difference the infrastructure we have in the north makes.

+27

Deleted
    + 25

Deleted
    + 24

Dyra didn't PM me pics. 3:

+ 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Dyra didn't PM me pics. 3:
    You hadn't asked IIRC. If you had, I apologise profusely as I had missed it. PMing them now. <3

+26

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 24

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    You hadn't asked IIRC. If you had, I apologise profusely as I had missed it. PMing them now. <3
    I asked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I asked
    Apologising profusely and sending.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    A lot of people lol at how it's affecting Atlanta, but I think they just don't understand how much difference the infrastructure we have in the north makes.
    Is it bad?

+ 25

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Apologising profusely and sending.
    No need to apologize

aw, Alt+S to post doesn't work on FireFox

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    aw, Alt+S to post doesn't work on FireFox
    Hover over the post quick reply button and it should say the hotkey for it

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Is it bad?
    From what I have heard it is. I coordinate with our office there and one of my guys is trying to fly back to Atlanta from Cali and it's a nightmare of canceled flights atm :/

Looks like two terminals are still closed at the airport and the one that is open for domestic flights is delayed an hour :/

+23

10+ Year Old Account
    +24

Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Hover over the post quick reply button and it should say the hotkey for it
    Ye, it says Alt+S. But Alt+S opens the History menu in Firefox.

+ 25

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Aw that's disappointing. You just sunk my DecaxChinese girl ship :< Or Decanese as the fans refer to it.
    Hope things work out with the Myanmar girl though night.

+30
    Hahaha.

If it makes you feel better, Myanmar is still an Asian country.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Turns out the other group members created rapport+presentation today without me. Setting up a meeting via a facebook group message and then being surprised when I'm not there, jeez. As if I look at that crap.
    If someone tried to contact me through Facebook, they'd fail. I'd be in literally the same boat as you.

Eh.. it depends on a lot of factors not least of which is the temperament of the person looking but also where you look. I went to a little shop where this woman has been making dresses for 60 years and I found my perfect dress on the fourth try. You are right on the weight thing though, but I am lucky because my weight/measurements like never change.
    All the times that I've been dress shopping, it took a lot more than 4 tries. I think you might have gotten lucky.

Yea... many people lack the patience required for driving in snow, especially in areas where they don't have things to deal with it. Up here with anything less than a foot of snow our roads are pretty clear right away because we have the salt trucks to put salt down first and then lots of plows to keep up with it as it falls. A lot of people lol at how it's affecting Atlanta, but I think they just don't understand how much difference the infrastructure we have in the north makes.

+27
    I don't know why, but our city just puts down sand on the sidewalks and the roads. It's really annoying and sand is fucking everywhere, including indoors.

I woke up this morning at 5:30am, and I was just like "Fuck this" so I went back to bed. At 9am, Jazsmin comes into my room, wakes me up and asks me if I'm going to Japanese. I guess all I managed to do was moan at her until she left. Hell, I don't even remember her waking me up or being in the room at all.

I did manage to get up to go to my 12:00pm class, when I got there, Jazsmin was surprised to see me, and the teacher looked at me and said "Holy shit, Deca, you do not look good, you should probably go back to bed". I refused his offer because I didn't have the ability to get up on my own at that point. I feel like when teachers tell you that you should skip their class and go home, that I should probably not be doing a lot today.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.