10+ Year Old Account
    where ever you are when you've just had a long fight against another player, to screw up your day

Research help for university

Hello,
    I am a first year Games Development student and i am tasked to conduct a short research experiment
    if you could please complete the following very short survey that would be a big help and thank for you for time

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TSB92L3

I realise this may kind of be a bias audience but i shall be posting this survey elsewere to cover a demographic

Deleted
    Done that for you, that was real short as I do not drink energy drinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    where ever you are when you've just had a long fight against another player, to screw up your day
    Thank you, it isn't much but it is a bigger help than you may think

Deleted
    Done, though I would suggest a more complex one for a better, more detailed paper, even if your teacher only gave you a few indicators.

10+ Year Old Account
    My initial proposal was much more complex , but the specifics include fast gathering a data and a short easily definable answer

I filled the survey. A bit off-topic but can you send list of courses available in your major via pm? Got a friend interested in game development programs.