Thread: Ukraine

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    I don't understand what your point is, corruption is everywhere in the world.
    There are different levels of corruption and this part of the world is one of the worst. Just because it can't be completely eliminated doesn't mean that people should put up with it.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2014-01-23 at 09:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw I don't understand what your point is, corruption is everywhere in the world.
    Point is Ukraine is among the most corrupt countries on earth, you finding examples in another country does not change that fact.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/kiev-b...191541233.html

Should the U.S. and the EU start doing massive sanctions against their Government? This shit is getting way out of hand.
    That will only lead to more conflict and destabilize the region. Alongside Romania, Ukraine houses the opening of the Danube river which crosses all the way unto central Germany, this is a major interest for both Russia and the West.

In my opinion sanctions will not occur unless major unrest happens, and Ukraine is under civil war. This would be devastating to its people.

The only reason the West is interested in destabilizing the region is due to this Danube entrance and the fact that gas/oil is being transported from Russian territory into Ukraine itself.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuO53xeZkm8
    Peaceful fascists soo peaceful. Its just a bunch of retards attacking everyone they dont like with chains and molotoff cocktails.
    Meh, gasoline, too easy to extinguish. Hope they'll google some real recipes. These people are in dire need of some envigorating smell of roasted meat.

Who are we to intervene? I'm not suggesting such an intervention isn't needed, but what good is the U.N. if it's always left to the U.S. & Western Nations to intervene?

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    tvrain.ru/newsru.com/ehomosky should be a good start.
    Lol. The most bullshit channels in Russia owned by western capital. If you like to be brainwashed by their propaganda sure follow they so called news.
    If someone is fascistic, its Ukrainian president.Pulling laws that have turned Ukraine in to police like state is surely so democratic...
    How about elections? If I dont like anyone should I throw molotoff cocktail at him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    There are different levels of corruption and this part of the world is one of the worst. Just because it can't be completely elimiated doesn't mean that people should put up with it.
    I disagree, Putin has thrown oligarchs in jail, publicly humiliated others by calling them corrupt etc. In good ol' usa they get to form the government or advising their paid politicians...It's a big difference between crooks in Russia that have to adopt to the state and the state have to adopt to crooks in usa...like the link I made, which is just the tip of the iceberg. At least in Russia, the crooks fear Putin, in USA the crooks crack their wips and the politicians ask "how high, master?"

Ukrainian government refused to do what they were told by their western masters, refused to be their puppets, see what happens? in every region of the world

Had Ukraine signed this EU agreement it would have been bankrupt by now.

At least in Russia, the crooks fear Putin
    Ofc they fear him, he is the biggest fish in that smelly pond of corruption. And those imprisoned were just his biggest political and business competitors.

And this is how the innocent police known as Berkut treat arrested ones.
    This guys sets people on fire. Already 256 policemans was injured during fascists rising. They should hug him and forgive.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NussVv4ePMk

At least in Russia, the crooks fear Putin, in USA the crooks crack their wips and the politicians ask "how high, master?"
    Putin and his crew are robbing the regular Russians blind. All the money that could go into better infrastructure, healthcare, housing and everything else is distributed among his close friends keeping everybody else poor. That is the real problem in our part of the world. We need to get rid of these criminals once and for all.

Also, please stop with the US examples. I don't give a shit about that country.

15+ Year Old Account
    I disagree, Putin has thrown oligarchs in jail, publicly humiliated others by calling them corrupt etc.
    Yup Putin and his close circle & friends are totally not like them
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

1. Good old Western spy paranoid argument. You see, I read both pro-Kremlin sources and those I mentioned as well. Seems to me Ive wider view on subjects. I dont take my news from sickos and just plain crazies like Kiseliev etc
    Yeah right. You take it from couple russiaphobic channels and thier sickos.
    So you believe in Kremlin propaganda, but dont believe in another? So fuuny. Open your eyes.
    2.The same elections they have in Iran and other pseudo-democratic countries? Im not justifying the methods,calling those who are in Euromaidan fascists is just wrong.
    Wut? Iran card, rly? President before Yanukovych was Yushchenko with very diffirent views. But still most ukranians hate him.

And what about those who were killed and injured ?!
    Police did not attack, kill or injure anybody, until the so called protesters started throwing molotov cocktails and axes at them - Svoboda radicals, known nazi extremists, and the world seems happy to support them

Deleted
    Some info on the entire situation in Ukraine:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/lxkbH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Yup Putin and his close circle & friends are totally not like them
    Whatever gave you the impression that I like Putin? At least he cares about his country, I'll give him that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever gave you the impression that I like Putin? At least he cares about his country, I'll give him that.
    I didnt but you said Putin is the standup guy in terms of making Russia less corrupt which is a complete joke.
    Rule of law and corruption is still piss poor since 1999, it is a nightmare for companies to do business or establish themselves in Russia.

Deleted
    and this is why I didn't reply to your drivel, you now link to a NEO-NAZI website! Knew you were crazy from ur posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I didnt but you said Putin is the standup guy in terms of making Russia less corrupt which is a complete joke.
    You are saying Putin made Russia more corrupt? Than the Yeltsin era (cuz that is the period pre-Putin)?! sigh, you are a waste of time, I won't reply to your nonsense anymore, like I'll ignore that muppet Caligulove.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are saying Putin made Russia more corrupt? Than the Yeltsin era (cuz that is the period pre-Putin)?! sigh, you are a waste of time, I won't reply to your nonsense anymore, like I'll ignore that muppet Caligulove.
    Reading clearly hasn't been your strongest attribute since you started posting here.

Putin doesnt do enough/doesnt care != Putin made Russia more corrupt.
    Put on your glasses son.