Poll: Happy?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Happy with lvl 100 talents?

So as the title goes, are you happy with the level 100 talents for your main class? and or alts?

Keep in mind that they said things may change so some of them might not be final

Well, some of the druid ones might make me go back to my old druid main, and I'm loving the monk ones. I don't remember the mage or DK ones however.

Seal of Faith

Hahahahahahahaha, yeah, how about no. That has to be a joke talent right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Seal of Faith

Hahahahahahahaha, yeah, how about no. That has to be a joke talent right? Right?
    1. Soloing as ret.
    2. Being true hybrid and dealing damage ang healing at the same time
    3. trying to tank bursty damage in pvp(lots of selfhealing)
    4. Offtanking as protpala and help with healing
    5. Go and solo current content as prot

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well, they are no doubt subject to change, so personally I wouldn't think too much about them currently, especially since we are utterly unable to test them in any way.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    So as the title goes, are you happy with the level 100 talents for your main class? and or alts?

Keep in mind that they said things may change so some of them might not be final
    I only hope, that monk talents will be balanced and no "This talent gives 40% more DPS than other two"

Yes. It's actually what I am most excited about in WoD. Hopefully most of them will actually make it through beta, cause some of them seemed too good to be true last moment thrown together talents to please people like myself!

And here's a link to the level 100 talents that was obviously missed from the OP.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent-wod

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    1. Soloing as ret.
    2. Being true hybrid and dealing damage ang healing at the same time
    3. trying to tank bursty damage in pvp(lots of selfhealing)
    4. Offtanking as protpala and help with healing
    5. Go and solo current content as prot
    I really can't think of a single reason to take it over the other choices as PvE ret. It's a utility talent in a DPS tier, it doesn't belong there.

They're not completed, yet. Particularly any number you saw is just a placeholder so um... yes/no. As a Windwalker/Brewmaster, I'm pretty pleased. (Ranged Monk!) As a Mistweaver, I really hope Celestalon doesn't have another "I was never wrong, not even gonna review this" moment and leave the "on demand mastery bubble pop" at the same range as the passive effect the orbs already have. Otherwise, chain soothing will be awesome.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    And here's a link to the level 100 talents that was obviously missed from the OP.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent-wod
    Thanks!
    Totally forgot

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the hunter talents are trash. I get to choose from 1) Bola shot (which could, admittedly be nice cleave/aoe if done right), Snipe (why yes, I'd like to give up my ability to dps on the move for 50% more damage on my lowest priority, filler shot... not) or With or Without You which is a flat damage increas e but with no other compensation for the pet's abilities.

Now, could these be made interesting? Sure. Which is why I'll really wait until Beta to see what's what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait you can already see them? Where? Dw should have read the comments lol.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2014-01-23 at 08:02 AM.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Linked above

As a monk it'd say they look interesting, but dk's getting defile though.... sounds epic

Deleted
    For my DK I'm overall happy

Necrotic Plague is hard to say as there are some unanswered questions like when it jumps, does it leave the previous enemy or stay and just spread.
    Also if you reapply it with Plague Strike, does the stack reset?

Defile I'm all in for, but I'd like to know what the area of it is before growing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Seal of Faith

Glad they added a new seal tbh.

The Warlock ones aren't very imaginative. We get a spell back that was taken away shortly before it went live (Cataclysm) or we get permanent Doomguard/Infernal which has been suggested numerous times.

Chaotic Resources is interesting....maybe moreso for Demo than Destro and Aff....but this one is probably the most likely to get a rework before we see the next build.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reserve judgment until I see them again. Some talents they probably just threw up with little thought to give a preview, other talents are either exciting or boring depending on how they actually work in practice.

I play a DK and flavor wise I like the talents for the class. I however would like to see how necrotic plague for example actually works before jumping to conclusion.

Across the board most of them for every class looks good, at least the concepts. Obviously they need to be balanced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me get back to this when details are more definite.