Deleted
    I can get behind a blood fox vote.
    Unvote
    Vote Blood Fox

Deleted
    Foxximccleod, you are much too unkind. Preying on my fear. Preying on my paranoia. How can you live with yourself? Knowing the distress you are causing not only me, but everyone still alive. Sowing seeds of doubt and despair... Hah! And to think, for a second there I had convinced myself to let you be and move my vote onto the other, more intense Fox.

Alas, you have quenched that desire in me. Killed off any wish I once had for seeing anyone but you hanging at dawn. Call upon us the promised calamity, if you wish to do so. We will bear it. We are strong.

Could you, Foxximccleod, be telling the truth? That you, donning the mask of Uggorthaholy, are nothing but a survivor, desperately holding on to your last sliver of life? That you are playing for the benefit of town? That you are anything but a bringer of bad luck?
    Perhaps. If that is the case, then tell me why you initiated an attempt at Omertocracy's life? Why would you go after a man already broken by his inability to track down what he is looking for. Maybe the answer is simple? Foxximccleod, you are much, much too unkind.

Sigh, long ass day at school and now i have a work meeting, I'll get back to this after the eeting and claim if I need too.

I have only skimmed but yet again i feel like I need to touch on this.

" god I agree with what blood fox did, but how scummy it is of him not discuss it with us"
    what kind of backwards logic is that? I don't have time to delve into this however I'll leave you with this.

People in this game amazingly enough are mostly humans, And there's there are a few funny things about humans and first impressions. First off The most important psychological phenomenon that occurs often is groupthink, in short terms a group of people are likely going to ant to reach the lest amount of conflict. And because this group( the day talking) is considered heavily town, then People are most often going to agree with most statements made during the day. The second part is that first impressions matter. Most times, especially in groups, The first public impression is the most followed one. The first comment often leads the tone of the discussion and the most important.

So ask yourself. If you agree with my actions, but think it was scummy not to first discuss it. Would your opinion be altered if the inital response about it had been positive?

I ask this because so many people are saying what I did was correct, however they are adding on this extra bit not because they really feel that way, rather it was a way to state their opinion in a way which would reduce group conflict thus making themselves seem more "town"

- - - Updated - - -

goddammit I told myself this be extra short so I could not rush to work...

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I agree with your actions? No, not really, but I don't particularly disagree either. In the end your actions in regards to NFT acronym protection removal doesn't matter as much to me as it does to others. As far as I'm concerned, it could have been done by most factions.

My impression of you had been shaped more by you not being around for much the game than that particular action did. Once you came back, I became much less aggravated by you, so I reevaluated but I still don't see any reason why you couldn't be scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Sigh, long ass day at school and now i have a work meeting, I'll get back to this after the eeting and claim if I need too.

I have only skimmed but yet again i feel like I need to touch on this.

" god I agree with what blood fox did, but how scummy it is of him not discuss it with us"
    what kind of backwards logic is that? I don't have time to delve into this however I'll leave you with this.

People in this game amazingly enough are mostly humans, And there's there are a few funny things about humans and first impressions. First off The most important psychological phenomenon that occurs often is groupthink, in short terms a group of people are likely going to ant to reach the lest amount of conflict. And because this group( the day talking) is considered heavily town, then People are most often going to agree with most statements made during the day. The second part is that first impressions matter. Most times, especially in groups, The first public impression is the most followed one. The first comment often leads the tone of the discussion and the most important.

So ask yourself. If you agree with my actions, but think it was scummy not to first discuss it. Would your opinion be altered if the inital response about it had been positive?

I ask this because so many people are saying what I did was correct, however they are adding on this extra bit not because they really feel that way, rather it was a way to state their opinion in a way which would reduce group conflict thus making themselves seem more "town".
    Now I can attest to my initial reaction was pretty group think because of my inexperience in actually playing the game. Since then I agree that you not being around is scummy (ignoring the time you were silenced).

- - - Updated - - -

But than again I really think foxxi at this point is the bigger threat :S

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    If that is the case, then tell me why you initiated an attempt at Omertocracy's life? Why would you go after a man already broken by his inability to track down what he is looking for. Maybe the answer is simple? Foxximccleod, you are much, much too unkind.
    I already explained my vote on him, (which you may notice is no longer there - even when it would have put him ahead of me in votes and thus put me further from lynching) He made a statement of there only being one role blocker, and yet claims to have been blocked the entire game. I personally know that I was blocked two nights ago, and we had Ely state he was role blocked as well. Ely is known to be the town doctor and had no reason to lie. So the idea of being certain there is only one role blocker seemed like his story was suddenly changing and not holding together. Add to that a dash of pulling two SK's out of somewhere, which doesn't make much sense to me and he seemed very suspicious at the time I cast that vote.

I'm finding myself believing him more now...just because it seems so far out there...and there are -much- more solid claims a scum could make to get out of the suspicion he's under. Which is why I won't vote for him now, even to save my own skin...because I don't think he's scum.

Deleted
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"
    Why is it, that a survivor wouldn't do anything to survive is beyond me. She is an enigmatic one, that is certain.

Once again, I find myself shrouded in darkness, unsure of my next move. Has the masked fiend bested me in this game of wit? Do I dare to let her see another morning?
    Perhaps he, who calls town a group of hiveminded insects would be a preferred target?
    Perhaps he, who has displayed nothing but apathy and unwillingness to participate in proper conduct should be left to hang?
    Perhaps he, who is unknown to me and who I keep mixing up with someone else has stayed under the radar for too long should instead stay under ground?
    Perhaps she, who is unwilling to kill murderers should die herself?
    So many questions. What a bother.

Ok I'm home and I need to studies for my test tomorrow so I really don't have all the much time to defend myself tonight. and probably wont until later tomorrow. so for now I'll just claim.

CC-
    Maximus

RC-
    Modified VT

Same thing as Deca basically, so I had a fairly good clue Deca was a VT, That and I realized that its cool to have but I need day one/day 2 a lot, If i don't participate in day 1/2 It makes it really hard for me to catch up and keep interest for some reason, so I decided it was best to just ignore that function because I felt it would hinder me. Little did i know that I'd basically be AFK for most of the starting days >.>

Anyways I do have a lot I want to say and all my suspicions, however I just don't have time tonight and I don't have That much time tomorrow.

Anywhos some basic things:
    I don't trust foxxi, A survivor that is playing for the town is one thing, a survivor that would sacrifice themselves for the town is a different thing. Most survivors end up pro town however no one in their right mind would not lynch someone else over themselves as a survivor.... no real survivor would do that.

Mean while we have omerto who I'm not sure we can trust, however We are having these conflicting role blocks. My thing is here is that I thinkw e should lynch Foxxi tonight, Because if she flips Survivor then we know whos not lieing about being role blocked and that makes ometro most likely to be scum pretending to be roleblocked. If she flips scum Like I think she will there's a good chance shes the role blocker and omerto can track during the night. If we were to lynch omtero and he came up scum then great, if he does I bet hes the role blocker. If he comes up TPR not only do we lose town, we also are left with a questionable survivor.

I fully think its in the our benefit to lynch foxxi tonight.

vote:Foxximcleod

10+ Year Old Account
    By my count that puts Foxximcleod at L-1.

Deleted
    Unvote
    Vote Foxxi

We are now at dusk.

Well see you folks in the morning...

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Fox- Maximus the modified VT (did not take advantage of the modified if he's to be believed)
    Cruelle- Innocent Child (PistolPink?)
    Falbacca- ??? (claims not scum or third party)
    Foxximcleod- Uggorthaholy, survivor with a form of self protection.
    Kel- Rigimi/thedwarflover the modified VT who could change names once to avoid a NK.
    Largehorn- Mason
    Listo95- ???
    Omertocracy- Tracker who's had no results.
    PistolPink- Everything Nice, unable to outright say anything about his role supposedly.
    Robozerim- Hapless victim ;_;
    Thedead241- Treann, conditional NK immunity.

That leaves Falbacca and Listo as the only two to not make a role claim of some sort. I recall Listo seeming eager to claim yesterday, and Falbacca has said to be a townie without any elaboration several times now. Assuming we have 3 scum left, I think it's safe to say we already have some liars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if I am still alive in the morning I will most likely claim, could even do it right now if I felt like it but don't

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna go ahead and claim tonight ... ummm if I had an ability as a townie, don't you think I would've mentioned it by now? So that means it would be pretty obvious that I'm just a vt and I'm actually Holz - he hasn't played in quite a while so I couldn't remember how his playstyle went (and I was lazy in that I didn't wanna look at the games he was in) - that's why I just went ahead and did my own thing as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

btw - earlier during this particular day - I DID say that I was town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Tally:

Omertocracy (2): listo, falbacca
    foxximcleod (6): Omertocracy, Largehorn, PistolPink, kel, Blood fox, Thedead
    kel (1): foxximcleod
    Blood fox (2): Robozerim, Cruelle

Foxximcleod (Uggorthaholy) has been lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll let Keleb release the role card and give the deadline for night.
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2014-02-12 at 06:57 AM.

Character: Uggorthaholy
    Role: Littlefinger
    Ability: Find something incriminating - Each night you may visit someone to learn the secrets they most want to kept hidden. These secrets may be used as leverage should anyone attempt to kill you to make them spare your life. But the value of what you learn weakens with time and after three days, it's useless.
    Win Condition: You win if you survive until the end of the game.
    It is now night. Deadline for Night 7 is Thursday February 13th 07:00 UTC

Badump badump
    badumpbadumpbadumbadumpbaduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
    badump

There had only been one player banned from the thread during the night; Everything Nice(PistolPink) had made a remark about a certain feline creature with a very strange colour. She was told there were no creatures with that colour so she linked them a clip and got banned for trying to confuse young children.

PistolPink playing Everything Nice has been killed

Character: Everything Nice
    Role: Mafia Goon
    Ability: No open deception - You cannot fake character claim or fake role claim.
    Silence is golden - If you go two entire day phases (doesn't have to be consecutively) without speaking in the game thread, you will activate your one-time bonus ability (you must chose before the end of D1 or it'll be random without your knowledge) of either an immunity to an investigative role check or a night kill.
    Win Condition: You win when all threats to your group has been eliminated or nothing can prevent that from happening.
    It is now day. Deadline for Day 8 is Sunday February 16th 08:00 UTC

10+ Year Old Account
    *Sitting upon a bucket filled with odd looking balloons, Robodyra eats a cupcake*

Hey, sup guys.

- - - Updated - - -

So.....I'm taking a guess to say that a roleblocker stopped a mafian killer while a killer killed another killer.

Deleted
    First!
    ./10chars