Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Per Web MD:

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

- A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
    - A reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases in men.
    - Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
    - Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
    - Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
    most of those can also be treat by not being a filthy fucking pig and washing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I have yet to meet a single guy that hated that he was circumcised.

I thought that was all debunked. I'm uncircumcised and never have had a single UTF
    No, it hasn't been debunked. And that's kinda like saying "Well since Ive slept around a lot and haven't got an STD, anyone else who sleeps around a lot wont get one either".

It also comes down to parental choice and at what line that begins and ends. Its been happening for thousands of years..and now suddenly..in Denmark..its a bad thing? Was there some large rash of complaints? Did some babies die or something? Or is this just a lobby group with too much time on their hands and realizing the "blame everything on the arabs" bandwagon sailed and needed something to fill the time? What about the Jews in Denmark? This is going to create a much bigger shitstorm then I think anyone realizes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    What about the Jews in Denmark? This is going to create a much bigger shitstorm then I think anyone realizes
    Who in their right mind cares? Let them rage as much as they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Vightnic View Post
    I'm not defending circumcision but this argument doesn't help the cause. Half the world doesn't even live in conditions with regular access to sanitation facilities. Cleaning yourself is easy for us in the first-world.
    Its DENMARK. Its a ban in denmark, not the jungle. Denmark!. There is ZERO benefits of none medical circumstition. Therefor its MUTILATION and should be banned by LAW.

And so it should be in every developed country. But as its seen, some western countries arent as developed as they think.
    *wink wink*

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    most of those can also be treat by not being a filthy fucking pig and washing yourself.
    Because STDS and Cancer come from not washing....you also believe you will get hairy palms from masterbating? /eyeroll

Deleted
    Good.

Removing perfectly healthy and viable tissue for no other reason than "It looks better that way" or "My daddy before me had his cut" makes no sense, the option will still be on the table in medical applications where merit is shown in removing the foreskin due to a condition.

But my large issue with it is the lack of consent from the party having their body mutilated.

Chelly
    Its been happening for thousands of years..and now suddenly..in Denmark..its a bad thing?
    That's a bad one man.

What about the Jews in Denmark?
    They can surgically modify their bodies all they want after the age of 18/21 just like everyone else instead of pushing their beliefs on a knife's edge inside their babies.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it hasn't been debunked.
    It actually has.
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I am a liberal, I vote democrat. That doesn't mean I agree with the ludicrously naive belief that a full-time job entitles one to the concept they should be able to entirely support themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Cooking is a skill? In wow maybe.

Deleted
    Not seeing, from the article, where the suggestion of an actual ban's coming, other than a Doctor's organisation suggesting it. No political commentary or anything. Also don't really understand the need to draw Denmark into a comparison with Israel, especially when the Danish side of the story is told in what amounts to 1/10th of the article.

Its been happening for thousands of years..and now suddenly..in Denmark..its a bad thing?
    Yeah thats how it goes with progress. People realized mutilating babies to appease an invisible man in the clouds is a bad thing and moved on. Just like they moved on from mutilating vaginas, burning witches, dancing naked around the fire while engaging in human sacrifice, etc etc.
    I am a liberal, I vote democrat. That doesn't mean I agree with the ludicrously naive belief that a full-time job entitles one to the concept they should be able to entirely support themself.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the men of Denmark will now be sporting turtlenecks.....wow.

Deleted
    Circumcision: because genital mutilation of babies is fun.

Did some babies die or something?
    Hah....

Oh my.

Yes my simple friend. They did. Death via castration. So your boogie man in the sky can be appeased.

What a great way to welcome new life into this world, death via castration to appease the gods. Do you know about google?

Don't bash or bring up religion
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-24 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    They can surgically modify their bodies all they want after the age of 18/21 just like everyone else instead of pushing their beliefs on a knife's edge inside their babies.

- - - Updated - - -

It actually has.
    Proof please

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It actually has.
    Yeah that's the crux of it I think. I had mine done when I was 19, and it was a really empowering experience, but only because it was a choice that I made. Once you take the choice away it becomes something completely different. But I also understand why people get defensive, you are by extension attacking their bodies (and a part of the bodies that they had no control over, in many cases), so I think a "hey what's wrong with it!" from either side is an understandable response.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Didn't Germany ban it?
    Nope, too much coward. But it has to be done by a doctor.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I got circumcised I did not want all that extra skin, my johnsons with a turtleneck hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    So the men of Denmark will now be sporting turtlenecks.....wow.
    Like most men in the world. Only USA and jews love genital mutilation so much. I feel sorry for all the men that never felt the thousands of nerve ending pleasure this little piece of skin can offer. And all who tell that "for hygiena" it's like saying "we should remove all teeth to prevent tooth decay". How about cleaning your shit every day? You brush your teeth every day, so roll your turtleneck back in the shower and clean Mr. Willy. That's all it takes.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2014-01-24 at 03:20 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Circumcision: because genital mutilation of babies is fun.
    Yeah. Mutilating your children because of some stupid BS is a LOT of fun.