Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i feel like they should have done something with 10 man loot a long time ago.

i've had over 50 chances to get the sha of pride trinket kills+bonus rolls, i've never seen it.

on the other hand we've been disenchanting the agil trinket for a month.

we've got so many immer trinkets everyone has a heroic one/heroic warforged one, even off specs.

i'd have very much like to have seen a token system for both 25/10 man, where if you kill a boss and get no loot you get a "token" and after you get a lot of said token you can buy an item of your choice from the bosses loot table, it would have to be a lot of the token, something crazy like 10+ just so you could only get it after really bad luck.

i've given up on the trinket, i'll never see it before the next xpac.

Hey man, if it makes you feel better I have both trinkets on my SPriest that are currently not being used as I've mainswapped to a Mage. And my Mage just got Bindings and KTT in the same lockout. On 10M.

It goes both ways. Random loot is random. /shrug

I killed heroic garrosh before I got SoO boots. Rocked ToT boots for the entire tier. It's pretty ridiculous. The fact that 25m recieves so much warforged gear just widens the gap. 25m guilds stuck on nazgrim have a higher average item level than my 14/14H 10m.

This happens on 25 man also.....

We had 4 plate DPS through all of progression. In the time it took us to kill H Garrosh we saw zero tail tips drop and 1 Eye of Galakras drop. All 4 of them coined both bosses every week and between them all they coined 1 tail tip and zero Eyes.

RNG is RNG. Stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by dancers View Post
    I killed heroic garrosh before I got SoO boots. Rocked ToT boots for the entire tier. It's pretty ridiculous. The fact that 25m recieves so much warforged gear just widens the gap. 25m guilds stuck on nazgrim have a higher average item level than my 14/14H 10m.
    And yet the 10m on our realm had equal (at one point higher) ilvl compared to us, and our progression pace was pretty similar. RNG is RNG, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't.

Saying that, the 25m is much more likely to get lucky. But don't act as if it never happens the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post

In comparison to 10 man, before our jump to 25, where it dropped once... There is definitely a huge difference.
    Obviously it's better and therefor the average ilvl of a 25man guild is should be higher than the average 10man guild ilvl. Still content gets cleared in both difficulties and individuals can get screwed loot wise in both formats so while I definitely understand that it's shitty I don't really feel like making it a 10man only issue.

Deleted
    People can talk about their personal experiences all they want, but the math doesn't lie. 25man drops 3 times as much as 10man and each item in 25man has 15% more chance(10% vs 25%) of being WF. You gear up much quicker in 25man and that's a fact. If you want BiS trinkets your best bet is go 25man. Almost all the high end guilds are already busy recruit/merging into 25man guild already so try your luck there.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    People can talk about their personal experiences all they want, but the math doesn't lie. 25man drops 3 times as much as 10man and each item in 25man has 15% more chance(10% vs 25%) of being WF. You gear up much quicker in 25man and that's a fact. If you want BiS trinkets your best bet is go 25man. Almost all the high end guilds are already busy recruit/merging into 25man guild already so try your luck there.
    And there are 3x as many people.

The only role that has a true advantage in gearing are tanks who use actual tank gear. 3x the chance of getting it and still only 2 people who need it for MS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post
    I've been running Sha of Pride for 4 months on 4 90s, tokening every single kill every week on said 90s. I also reserve it in half the runs I do due to how ridiculous it is. I am still waiting for my 553 prismatic prison on EVERY toon. I have not seen it drop. I have tokened the neck or helmet (leather and plate) at least 5 times each. I have tokened tier chest four times on my paladin (1 was heroic thankfully). I haven't even tokened the weapon for my ele shaman or druid (they both have better weapons now).
    We haven't had a single Sha trinket* drop yet on any difficulty in our guild. We've killed Sha heroic since week 3-4 or something, 2-3 people bonus rolling every single time. Not a single player in our guild with it yet.

So I know that feeling. I want my healers to get geared! :P

We've had 1 heroic WF agi trinket(damn lucky hunter, best gear in the group by far now), but no healer trinket and that's my point I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    i feel like they should have done something with 10 man loot a long time ago.
    Yeah, like remove it from competition with 25(20) loot. Which the did. And it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    We haven't had a single Sha trinket* drop yet on any difficulty in our guild. We've killed Sha heroic since week 3-4 or something, 2-3 people bonus rolling every single time. Not a single player in our guild with it yet.

So I know that feeling. I want my healers to get geared! :P

We've had 1 heroic WF agi trinket(damn lucky hunter, best gear in the group by far now), but no healer trinket and that's my point I guess.
    We have had like 6 WF Sha healer trinkets drop and more non WF.

Our bad-luck-trinkets are strength DPS trinkets.

RNG is RNG. Everyone goes through it, 10 or 25 man.

Deleted
    We recently switched to 25 man and while we haven't seen many STR trinkets we've seen plenty of others and also several HC WF weapons.

But the craziest thing has been how fast we gear some of the new guys that started with 520-550 gear. This is only our 2nd reset but I'm pretty sure most of them have 4P and atleast heroic weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atfirst View Post
    when there is like 20 loot for each boss, certain item drop has such low drop chance for 10 man

I play shadow priest and just to let everyone know how UNLUCKY I am on trinkets (currently im ilvl 572, every item heroic except BOTH trinkets)

Immerseus trinket -> 15 kills on heroic (dropped once, our elemental shaman got it)
    Immerseus trinket -> 15 bonus rolls used on heroic (almost got every item TWICE for shadow spezialation, but no trinket)

Korkron Dark Shaman trinket -> 12 kills on heroic + 12 bonus rolls on heroic = no trinket (0 actual drops so far)
    Im guessing you're new to raiding ?
    15 weeks is NOTHING for a trinket lol. Come back when your at least above 100 chances

Deleted
    50 immerseus kills across all difficulties (bar heroic) on my shammy.

Alot of bonus rolls.

Still no trinket

Still using 502 breath and 522 SPA rep trinket.

Wanna talk about rng?

That being said my main got full heroic gear extremely quickly. Only items I have left to replace are either BiS upgrades or tier pieces from bosses not dead yet (hc paragons and only 1 hc thok kill)

10+ Year Old Account
    more than 10 heroic kills on sha i had to coin a h aoc. more than 12 combined kills on heroic and reg to finally coin a heroic harroms meh rng is rng and she is cruel. we are going to start working on h thok.....never seen the tail tip
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrys View Post
    I think the bigger problem is that we rely so heavily on certain pieces. Don't have a PBI? You're 5%, minimum, worse than the next guy with one. Don't have weapons? You do 20% less than someone with them.
    And this is before you consider how ridiculous the trinkets are this tier...don't have Amp or CDR? gl getting anywhere near the dps of everybody with one (or two for strength classes, which is even more ridiculous). Small wonder ppl complain about DKP hoarding and passing on upgrades etc. when stuff like Amp/CDR is in the game.

I will have to agree with this. It seems some pieces drop so quickly while certain others do not.

In my raid group, our hunter has yet to get bow from normal. He has used a coin roll on every boss that drops one, but has not gotten one yet. The only time one dropped is when he couldn't make it to raid one night, so it got disenchanted. Haven't seen one since.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Well Blizzard always only cared for the easy 25 man Mode since they made 10 man dropping the same Loot

glad its gone soon

I finally replaced my Yu'lon's Bite with the Dark Shaman trinket this week, with a coin roll. Its never actually dropped.

RNG is a killer.

You have to be lacking a brain to claim that 25 mans don't gear significantly faster than 10 man. Please don't QQ about the 1-2 items you have trouble getting to drop vs half of the loot table for 10 mans.