Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily, Blizzard doesn't prefers to make their decisions on data collected in game and not just forum posts.
    Really? Do you honestly believe that...?

More power to you if you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    Really? Do you honestly believe that...?

More power to you if you do.
    Woops, that's a massive typo. What I meant to say is that Blizzard prefers to make decision on in game data and not forum posts, didn't mean to negate that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Someone will probably say quality > quantity, but a lot of the mop dungeons were just a piece of shit
    Mop has dungeons?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh for fuck's sake! This game is almost a decade old.

Be happy with what you get. Quite pretending it's 2006 still.

Deleted
    I really feel Blizzard is worrying a lot less about "instanced content" on this new expansion. And that's a good thing!
    In BC they were soooo comfortable about their position in the market and every other aspect of game/social design that all they did was focus 100% on the PVE and dungeaons/ raids....but right now after the "TEST" that was Pandaria they started seeing things diferently...

Pandaria was all about instanced content. LFR for everyone to see everything and get good rewards...but haven't you noticed the non stop actions on Blizzards part to improve more social activity in THE WORLD!!!That's been my dream all since Cataclysm xD The world was so empty back then....and I mean really empty, zero people on the world doing quests.
    Check it:

-CRZ
    -Timeless Isles
    -isle of Thunder
    -Garrisons
    -The new open world pvp zone (aka new old school alterac valley)
    -Dynamic and secret stuff while questing on WoD.

Dudes, if this expansion is all about the open world...I don't give a DAMM about the number of dungeons or raids. I really hope Blizzard has something up their sleeve...they have been acting really strange lately.
    I smell secret fun stuff coming up.
    I hope
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2014-01-28 at 08:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post

So Blizz is going to be reducing the sub-fee on a pro-rata basis for every year that passes since release? Sounds fair.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    So Blizz is going to be reducing the sub-fee on a pro-rata basis for every year that passes since release? Sounds fair.
    No, they need to work on a new IP even if its a wow sequel. Dumping everything into a mere expansion is logistical suicide. Just because YOU don't like the numbers of dungeons that, admit it, you'd get bored of, doesn't mean there isn't something out there to be offered. There's not even a beta yet and you whine.

And seriously, fuck you for making me defend WoD. I was bored of its theme 5 seconds after watching the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Technically they have been in the sense that inflation has caused the factual value of 15$ to go down, and the prices have not gone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    5-2=3=half life 3
    Jokes aside i think 7 big and immersive dungeons could wirk out better than 100 shor
    t'n boring dungeons.
    But that would mean that the dungeons are long like Black Rock Depths (7 BRD I would cry happiness)

My guess is most will end up with really big ceilings and the size of Temple of the Jade Serpent, with about the same length of time to clear

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I shall proceed to offer a drop kick to your post.

You cannot follow the amount of dungeons released as previous blue posts have stated that content is always on the board, you have no idea if more are to come in the patches.

7 dungeons, and I'll break your number and say, Versus 14 dungeons - you cannot compare the start of an expansion with the end of another expansion. For now, I praise the designers that there isn't 14 dungeons in WoD - Thank the lords!

Was hell to find people wanting to do certain of the dungeons in TBC.
    Learn to count you before you are cocky

Hellfire ~ 3
    Zangar ~ 3
    Netherstorm ~ 3
    Terrokar ~ 4
    CoT ~ 2

15 hurrrrrrrr

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you mad about the amount dungeons that WoD will bring? 7 is a decent amount and I couldnt care less if its 7 or 14. I'll be doing those asap and repetitivly anyway to get BiS blue gear and then onto raids, from this point on i won't be doing them dungeons anymore probably.. If they would make 14, I'd rather have them cut it to 7 and spend the remaining time on the raid instances

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

WoD actually has 8 dungeons, confirmed as of late. I do kinda hate that we keep getting less dungeons every expansion, and scenario's don't make it up to me. 5-man dungeons have always been one of my greatest enjoyments in the game, alongside questing.

Deleted
    No one cares about 5-mans?

Who the hell thinks this? Because you only do them a few times whilst levelling? By that logic the zones should all be shit because hey, once youve levelled past them they dont matter, and as we all know only end game matters.

Fuck off with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Learn to count you before you are cocky

Hellfire ~ 3
    Zangar ~ 3
    Netherstorm ~ 3
    Terrokar ~ 4
    CoT ~ 2

15 hurrrrrrrr
    Forgetting Magisters Terrace on the Isle, which was added along with the Sunwell.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post

If it was a free to play or a game without a subscription, then its ok... but we are paying $50 for the expansion + $15 a month just to keep playing for what you already payed for.

So that statement is not acceptable at all, just seems like a lazy excuse.

isn't there going to be a level 100 normal version of every WoD leveling dungeon?

so we're getting four versions of every wod dungeon

9X-9X normal
    100 normal
    100 heroic
    100 challenge mode

Quote Originally Posted by BassZ1890 View Post
    Forgetting Magisters Terrace on the Isle, which was added along with the Sunwell.
    MGT isnt launch content

Which he was gloating over

My thoughts are that there will not be as many dungeons because now we have scenarios as well.

That and blizz has this thing about being able to add dungeons per patch if they wanted to.

Why restart a four month old argument?

Only time you'll be doing Heroic Dungeons is the first tier of the expansion at best, some only for 1st week.