Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    the correct way to do it would be to use your regular priority until you get trinket procs.

usually I would start with:

prepot
    BA
    SrS
    amoc
    ES
    Glaive

popping stampede and RF when assurance procs as highest priority when it happens.

Best start is always pre-pot then glaives, after that it's debateable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Best start is always pre-pot then glaives, after that it's debateable.
    Using Glaive Toss before other shots shows as over 6k dps loss in zeherah's for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubb View Post
    Using Glaive Toss before other shots shows as over 6k dps loss in zeherah's for me.
    It has something to do with proc'ing trinkets, as GT counts as 2 hits, ergo double the chance for trinket proc's over anything else, for only one GCD.

If your tank uses a pull timer you can use prepot then glaive before he even pulls. (slow cast means it won't hit before tank pull)

you can use GT during the last 2 sec of a pull countdown as it wont pull aggro until it hits. This saves you a GCD during your opening.

You don't need to prepot before GT, half the point of opening with GT is that it doesn't trigger aggro until it hits the target. The other half is that it's a free GCD because it's pre-cast and it does a good job of proc'ing trinkets.

I do something like
    -1 GT
    -0.1 Prepot
    0 Serpent Sting

from there on it's debateable.

That's because you are telling femaledwarf to use GT over every other shot for the whole fight.