Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    CHARACTER_UPGRADE_NO_VETERAN_BONUS - No Veteran Bonus
    What the heck does Veteran Bonus mean, you think?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Doubtful.


    97% chance it is the CE.
    Pretty much this. For some reason it says "Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen", which was the CE mount for MoP, mmyes? Not to mention a new pet, Dread Hatchling is being implemented which further proves that it's for the CE as we are gonna get both mount and pet (if my memory serves me right Blizz said we were getting mount and pet, and that's what we got for MoP aswell). And Blizz also said we were getting the CE in-game goodies with the preorder if I'm not mistaken, which could mean pre-order is on the horizon.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Doubtful.


    97% chance it is the CE.
    Pretty much this. For some reason it says "Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen", which was the CE mount for MoP, mmyes? Not to mention a new pet, Dread Hatchling is being implemented which further proves that it's for the CE as we are gonna get both mount and pet (if my memory serves me right Blizz said we were getting mount and pet, and that's what we got for MoP aswell). And Blizz also said we were getting the CE in-game goodies with the preorder if I'm not mistaken, which could mean pre-order is on the horizon.

    ~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

  3. #23
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,126
    YES THIS MEANS WOD BETA SOON! One can hope... But in the blog post they did mention that soon they will start testing 90's so that means WoD beta could be pretty close. I wonder why this wasn't named 5.4.4 though lol.

    Oh and I hope the mount is indeed the CE mount.

  4. #24
    Deleted
    CHARACTER_UPGRADE_READY - Your Level 90 Character Upgrade is Ready!

    shoppable lvl90 string? preorder soon

  5. #25
    CHARACTER_UPGRADE_PROFESSION_BOOST - |cff00ff00Veteran Bonus:|r |cffffffffLevel 60+ characters will also receive a skill level boost to their primary professions.|r
    I answered my own question. Apparently you get professions if you boost an existing 60+ character.

  6. #26
    Seems that we can pre-purchase the next expansions in a few weeks.

  7. #27
    Stood in the Fire ApeDosMil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    427
    Look at the new strings, oh no! They're going to let people get max (or assuming just mop max, 600) professions. Good news, the strings say something about tokens, so maybe its just for the boosted 90's. If profession boosting could be bought though, would you? I'm on the fence here.

  8. #28
    Anyone else catch this?

    CHARACTER_UPGRADE_NO_VETERAN_BONUS - No Veteran Bonus
    Does this mean we're finally going to get some rewards for being long-time subscribers (aka Veterans) ?

  9. #29
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blarwick View Post
    Anyone else catch this?



    Does this mean we're finally going to get some rewards for being long-time subscribers (aka Veterans) ?
    only counts for a lvl60+ char you want to boost

    don't get your hopes up

  10. #30
    Blademaster Landrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    36
    Might honestly get the CE edition. The artbook along are nice to have for the coffee table.

  11. #31
    Deleted
    I'm really looking forward for some new arakkoa npc models and more story about them

    And I hope their habitat is up high as seen in concept art for the zones


    Really digging this expac so far

  12. #32
    ptr for new store mount
    gj blizzard

  13. #33
    Stood in the Fire ApeDosMil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    427
    As a druid, if this is WoD's collector's edition mounts and pets, it will be the only one I ever get. Then, the only mount ever worth mounting, and only pet worth stalking me.

  14. #34
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    479
    Its definitely the CE mount. And the reason it needs to be pushed early is once you do a digital pre-order you receive the account awards.

    Kind of a bummer here though as I like the box and will be ordering the physical CE since i enjoy the soundtrack, art book and mouse pad.

  15. #35
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frequency View Post
    Its definitely the CE mount. And the reason it needs to be pushed early is once you do a digital pre-order you receive the account awards.

    Kind of a bummer here though as I like the box and will be ordering the physical CE since i enjoy the soundtrack, art book and mouse pad.
    Physical copy master race!

  16. #36
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,126
    "Karazhan: Adagio of Misery" here we go again...

  17. #37
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    ptr for new store mount
    gj blizzard
    You're wrong. The obviousness of this being the CE mount/pet is over 9000%

  18. #38
    Pretty much confirms this is indeed the CE/DD mount & pet combo, also confirms I will be buying the DD haha.

    Also, at first I thought "OMG SELLING PROFESSIONS11!!1" But then saw it's a boost for higher level chars that are boosted, which is far enough to be honest.

    I'd actually assume because we can get these BEFORE WoD, it will be 5XX (Can't remember) i.e, the beginning of MoP profs, not 600.

    Edit: More Kara jokes aha.

    Also, they clearly should of called it the "Savage Raven Lord" rather than "Dread Raven Lord".

  19. #39
    Old God Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    10,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Pretty much confirms this is indeed the CE/DD mount & pet combo, also confirms I will be buying the DD haha.

    Also, at first I thought "OMG SELLING PROFESSIONS11!!1" But then saw it's a boost for higher level chars that are boosted, which is far enough to be honest.

    I'd actually assume because we can get these BEFORE WoD, it will be 5XX (Can't remember) i.e, the beginning of MoP profs, not 600.

    Edit: More Kara jokes aha.

    Also, they clearly should of called it the "Savage Raven Lord" rather than "Dread Raven Lord".
    While calling it Savage would be a good meme, The thing looks pretty damn ''royal'' to be considered savage :P, though we're talking about past Arrakoa, so its a given.

  20. #40
    Dude its the same animations as the Armored Skyscreamer/ Pterodactyl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •