Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are far too many minor weird things happening specifically to Karazhan over the past few months. Call out my tinfoil hat all you want, but I can't help but think something is actually happening at this point as opposed to just "loll we keep getting bored and we hate cobwebs".

can't wait for blizzard to make another awesome mount but only make it available through their store...

I wish they made cool mounts from raids again it's so disappointing killing heroic garrosh and getting the scorpion

Quote Originally Posted by naqii View Post
    can't wait for blizzard to make another awesome mount but only make it available through their store...

I wish they made cool mounts from raids again it's so disappointing killing heroic garrosh and getting the scorpion
    it's pretty obvious that the stormcrow isnt a store mount if you just used you're brain.

the scorpion that drops is a mechanical monstrosity full of saws and fire and lazers. It's awesome. I have no idea what you're mad about. Just seems like people are scraping the bottom of the barrel for negative things to say about WoW again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Whatever. I'm done with arguing with people over the exact definition of "P2W".

The point is, it's now a money game. All $15 a month gets you is an opportunity to play as a second class citizen next to the cash shop using aristocrats.
    It really isn't, nothing in the blizzard store gives any in game advantage over those that do not use it.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Alterac Valley

The following NPCs now have more health and deal more damage.
    - Alliance: Vanndar Stormpike, Balinda Stonehearth, Stormpike Defenders, Stormpike Bowman
    - Horde: Captain Galvangar, Drek'thar, Frostwolf Guardian, Frostwolf Bowman

The following NPCs are now immune to disarm, daze, and Death Grip.
    - Alliance: Vanndar Stormpike, Balinda Stonehearth
    - Horde: Captain Galvangar, Drek'thar
    LOL. Let's make the Alliance's defensive apparatus even stronger and more durable. That will fix AV.

The NPCs at the bunkers are already a PITA to kill, lets buff them ... good luck capping bunkers now especially if Alliance decides to interfere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody else noticed this lazy typo then?

"Dread Raven (New) Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen."

Deleted
    If this is indeed the new expansions collectors edition rewards, i find it rather silly, as unless you return to old worlds, you cant use it till 6.1.

I know a ground mount is not as appealing to the eye or the brain, but would have made more sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaDeeks View Post
    If this is indeed the new expansions collectors edition rewards, i find it rather silly, as unless you return to old worlds, you cant use it till 6.1.

I know a ground mount is not as appealing to the eye or the brain, but would have made more sense.
    Why wouldn't you be able to use it?
    It has walking animations and is using the same skeleton as the Armored Skyscreamer -- a mount that scales with your riding and can be used in bgs.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Deleted
    Ok, i worded it badly.

You can use it, but most flying mounts look silly running on the ground, if we are forced to stay grounded i would prefer, and will use a real ground mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Just for the sake of it keep in mind that in a few month its the 20th. for warcraft and the 10th. for wow it is a "realy realy" small posebility but it could be for that two

Quote Originally Posted by LocaDeeks View Post

If you read the tool tip it says:
    This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.
    Rather than
    This is a flying mount.
    This is a scaling mount that will work as both a ground and flying mount.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Complain away. I'm really looking forward to my CE mount this time. Quilled was ugly, but anzu, such lore, so happy, cute baby, much excited.
    Ejpaints, your post made me laugh so hard that I just HAD to make this.
    http : / / i.imgur.com/yVf7wTY .jpg
    Remove the spaces

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogswolf View Post
    ejpaints, your post made me laugh so hard that i just had to make this.
    Http : / / i.imgur.com/yvf7wty .jpg
    remove the spaces
    dem photoshop skills!

Phase #2801 - Karazhan: Adagio of Misery
    ^ This intrigues me...

(Also please stop with the Doge talk)
    Last edited by Tautau; 2014-01-27 at 03:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tautau View Post
    ^ This intrigues me...[/SIZE]
    If you think about it, that is very similar to the way konami titles their Castlevania series. Which is double interesting since the pre-wrath launch had a Castlevania homage that was in kara.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Complain away. I'm really looking forward to my CE mount this time. Quilled was ugly, but anzu, such lore, so happy, cute baby, much excited.
    Had to make this...

So it's a betterish looking version of RavenLord, but it still means more to have Ravenlord? xD Got it

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    lol ok most likely collectors thats good since i planed to get the collectors edition anyways.
    I stopped at Wrath, haven't had a collector's edition since then. Had 'em all up until then.

need this mount