Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz has never suckered me into buying a collector's addition, but a no-longer-flightless Anzu....

So the new flying Anzu is just a reskinned Skyscreamer.

I really wish I could appreciate what seems to be their aesthetic so far for WoD. The mount and pet both look... diseased somehow. Compare them for example to the Ravenlord mount. They're like that, only crappier somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Blizz has never suckered me into buying a collector's addition, but a no-longer-flightless Anzu....
    Yeah, if Anzu was molting and had parasites and you hotglued an ugly brass thing with a blue LED to its beak. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    An Anzu pet..to go along with my Anzu mount...

Just take my money. Take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    No it's not. It's a new model, new texture. THE SKELETON itself is reused. Want to know why? BECAUSE IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME TO MAKE NEW SKELETONS. They have been doing this since BC.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    Probably longer actually, there has been no 2 week warning for the end of season 14 yet and I cannot see season 15 being any less than 20 weeks and there will be the WOD pre-patch, so I am guessing July-Aug at the earliest
    Nah, it will probably only be a short 12-16 week season - WoD will be out by mid-late June at the absolute latest.

I need this mount and that pet in my collection. Awesome that they are going with making such an iconic mount (Raven Lord) modern and adapted to a world where we fly!...well, not until 6.1 or something, but still. :P. This mount might actually have my worgen druid switch out his flight form except for during gathering...

Whinge whinge whinge from people all day long no matter what they do...do tell, how ELSE would a giant bird be moving on the ground? Now if it had been moving and sitting like a proto-drake, I would understand people complaining but this...this is just complaining for the sake of it, NOTHING else.

It suits this mount perfectly. Don't like it? Well it is optional purchase. If they add NEW skeletons and models, we get "Shouldn't they be working on IMPORTANT stuff??", if they use perfectly fine old skeletons and thus saving time and STILL making the final product look splendid, then they're doing everything wrong anyways.

profession "boosts" hm?

buy characters

buy max level profs

whats left? gear?

SO excited for this, cannot wait to pre-purchase this, hopefully its available within the next few weeks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level 60+ characters will also receive a skill level boost to their primary professions
    That is a welcoming feature. Leveling LW for the countless time is just painful atm.

I'm really excited and happy that this mount is for CE. Much better than the Quillian I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    I have no problem with reusing animations in general, I just wish they'd stop reusing protodrake ones. I never liked protodrakes to begin with and they use them all the damn time.
    It's not the protodrake skeleton, it's the skyscreamer skeleton.

You know, this guy: http://www.wowhead.com/item=93662

Dread Raven (New) Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen.

Ummm...since when did a bird become a lion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammahtime View Post
    Dread Raven (New) Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen.

Ummm...since when did a bird become a lion?
    Placeholder for WoD. They'll change it once the time comes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Willing to bet the dread raven was meant to be for the store and the iron chimera was meant to be for the expansion. But someone messed up at blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    lol ok most likely collectors thats good since i planed to get the collectors edition anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    What the heck does Veteran Bonus mean, you think?

The veteran bonus appears to be a rumored buff to crafting professions for characters of a certain level. For example the free insta 90 or that toon that suddenly will be your raiding main. I have a feeling this will either push or destroy the crafting kit market.

Yea b/c it's totally worth dev time to remake a completely new skeleton every time they create a new mount. It looks awesome the pet is awesome and I really hope this is the CE rewards. So how about we stop trying to whine about everything in life, accept a new thing for what it is, and enjoy life a little more. mmmkay.

Deleted
    Use the model-viewer for the mini-Raven, click the Show On Mount button, laugh for a good few hours. Though seems it only happens when the Mount model viewer is used first. D'oh. xD