Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracbane View Post

They already stated that they would not be giving free race/character changes for WoD. Several times in fact.
    They've also stated many more times that they'll never allow you to roll a character of the opposite faction on a PvP server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    They've also stated many more times that they'll never allow you to roll a character of the opposite faction on a PvP server.
    Those two are different things and massive time spans involved.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelis View Post
    OMG it's a collector's edition's mount. Who would have thought? I guess all the cash shop slippery slope conspiracy theorist can finally STFU....

Oh wait they are going to start complaining how CE is technically a P2W purchase, and the Ravenlord is reusing old model.

Guess there's really no pleasing the mud-slingers.
    It is. You pay extra, you get a silly mount that you will use for a week then never touch again.

I'm overjoyed about finally having a flying Anzu and intend to make it the mainstay mount of my druid.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    ptr for new store mount
    gj blizzard
    Do you know how to read at all?
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

Mounts
    Flying
    Dread Raven (New) Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen. - Alrighty xD

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    It is. You pay extra, you get a silly mount that you will use for a week then never touch again.
    But how is it a P2W? How are you better than the others in skill?

And people laughed when I said it would use the protodrake skeleton. ( Skyscreamer, but its just a modified protodrake).
    I want a new mount skeleton:<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korrah View Post
    And people laughed when I said it would use the protodrake skeleton. ( Skyscreamer, but its just a modified protodrake).
    I want a new mount skeleton:<
    I'm betting at least one will come in WoD.

It is.
    Just as much as the TGC mounts were.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Dread hatchling says in the pet menu that it is in fact the WoD C.E. pet!!!!!!!!!!!

It's in the PTR. that is if you're a type of person to go to the ptr and look for it and not the type that spams trade chat for old raids and arenas. >.>

Much needed Alterac Valley buffs there. Thanks Blizzard!

Dread Hatchling is listed on the PTR as being from the WoD CE. "The dark wings will cloud and consume the minds of the weak, because they are just so adorable!"

I rather like that they are buffing the Timeless Isle weapons ilvls up. It felt kinda wrong for them to be 476's considering the rest of the stuff is 496+.
    Makes getting weapons for my alts easier

77% base resil.

whoever is in charge of pvp should be fired, this is an ugly mess. pvp has never been worse than it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    Dread Hatchling is listed on the PTR as being from the WoD CE. "The dark wings will cloud and consume the minds of the weak, because they are just so adorable!"
    Yep.

I'm sure we were all aware already, but here - finishing blow to those who think it might be a raid or store mount and pet:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Mounts
    Flying
    Dread Raven (New) Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen. - Alrighty xD
    Lol noticed that aswell. And since the Quilen was a CE/DD mount I agree that so will the Dread Raven.
    Also I guess this will be the pre-WoD patch? I havnt played too long(since 4.3) and this reminds me of 4.3.1 (if i still remember correctly).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yep.

I'm sure we were all aware already, but here - finishing blow to those who think it might be a raid or store mount and pet:

But of course! I always knew it. I think it's more odd that the qqers are silent :-P

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    But of course! I always knew it. I think it's more odd that the qqers are silent :-P

So did I. I called it the moment I saw the mount tease.

Still good to get confirmation, though. And this is one Digital Deluxe I won't ignore.

I still want to get the MoP Digital Deluxe sometime, though. I like the Imperial Quilen mount, but I just never really felt like spending 15 euros for it. I might soon. However, is there a chance that they'll remove the option for digital deluxe once the WoD normal digital and deluxe digital pre-orders come around? Maybe you'll lose the ability to upgrade from normal digital MoP to MoP digital deluxe. Any word on that? I really don't wanna miss out on the Quilen. :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So uh is this shit using a protodrake skeleton?

I'm just sayin

im actually disappointed that they arent making something original for the CE.

guess im not getting that. it's just anzu with wings. at least the quilien was new