Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    So uh is this shit using a protodrake skeleton?

I'm just sayin
    Skyscreamer Skeleton which is updated Protodrake skeleton. Even then so what.

im actually disappointed that they arent making something original for the CE.

guess im not getting that. it's just anzu with wings. at least the quilien was new
    Yes it was but the skeleton for it was old and reused. You confuse new model with skeleton.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    im actually disappointed that they arent making something original for the CE.

guess im not getting that. it's just anzu with wings. at least the quilien was new
    It's been the only truly unique collectors pet since Classic. Everything else previously had just been reskinned whelps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    It's been the only truly unique collectors pet since Classic. Everything else previously had just been reskinned whelps.
    I think he meant the mount.

But personally I like it a lot. This will probably be the first time I'll get the CE.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Special Shout out to the people who insisted this was a store mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dread Raven (New) Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
    Lol. Thats funny that summoning the new mount (possibly this expansions CE mount) summons the last expansion CE mount.

Wait so prideful is grievous but for the dk alliance will get the red gear and horde will get blue?

CHARACTER_UPGRADE_NO_VETERAN_BONUS - No Veteran Bonus. It likely has to do with another string: CHARACTER_UPGRADE_PROFESSION_BOOST - Veteran Bonus: Level 60+ characters will also receive a skill level boost to their primary professions
    So we are going to be able to have more than 60 characters? are they removing the limit from 50?
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2014-01-25 at 06:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Lol. Thats funny that summoning the new mount (possibly this expansions CE mount) summons the last expansion CE mount.

Wait so prideful is grievous but for the dk alliance will get the red gear and horde will get blue?

So we are going to be able to have more than 60 characters? are they removing the limit from 50?
    I think that means level 60 or higher characters will get proffession boosts.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I think that means level 60 or higher characters will get profession boosts.
    Ah I see that know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Really like this mount, but it kind of makes me mad that I wasted my time grinding that dungeon over and over again for 6 months for Anzu and now I can just "buy him". The sense of accomplishment/reward I had for this 1% drop rate mount is now gone.

Blizzard keeps wanting us to go back to the old content. Why not replace for everyone who has an Anzu mount on their profile with this one and give those who "don't" have it something to strive for?

In my opinion this creature doesn't really go with the new look and feel of Warlords (based on the only starting zones I could play at Blizzcon), but maybe it's just me.

(if they are) those are the worst CE items I've ever seen, just some random birdy and his offspring

10+ Year Old Account
    Just skimmed the comments so apologies if someone already asked but no new PvP armor? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by mannenabo View Post
    (if they are) those are the worst CE items I've ever seen, just some random birdy and his offspring
    If by random you mean 'raven god' then yes

OT: Surprised they are increasing resilience yet again since they said they would be drastically reducing or even removing it in WoD...

Quote Originally Posted by Bootyraider View Post
    I Really like this mount, but it kind of makes me mad that I wasted my time grinding that dungeon over and over again for 6 months for Anzu and now I can just "buy him". The sense of accomplishment/reward I had for this 1% drop rate mount is now gone.

Blizzard keeps wanting us to go back to the old content. Why not replace for everyone who has an Anzu mount on their profile with this one and give those who "don't" have it something to strive for?

In my opinion this creature doesn't really go with the new look and feel of Warlords (based on the only starting zones I could play at Blizzcon), but maybe it's just me.
    You realize the Raven Lord and this new one don't really look the same? It's piss easy to tell if you have the Raven Lord.

And as far as 'not fitting', keep in mind they didn't show the Arakkoa at Blizzcon.

Anyone else thinking "I hope you don't crash with that dread raven, or you'll impale yourself" ?

Thats funny. They are going to make people who have alts that are level 61-85 justify paying for a character upgrade at full price for professiosn's thats shameless in no way does that compensate for a character being boosted from lvl1 to 90 for x ammount of dollars. Obvious they are just being lazy and dont want to program a system to make a lvl based pricing sytem. Its not hard Blizzard take whatever you want for a character upgrade from a lvl 1 to 90 and then devide it by 90 = individual level cost and charge people that cost per level. If i have a level 75 and need another 15 levels its not hard 15 x individua level cost. Trying to make me pay to boost my alts using professions is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frequency View Post
    Its definitely the CE mount. And the reason it needs to be pushed early is once you do a digital pre-order you receive the account awards.

Kind of a bummer here though as I like the box and will be ordering the physical CE since i enjoy the soundtrack, art book and mouse pad.
    Yep that just means blizzard is gonna love me big time. cause it means ill be buying prepurchase of digital deluxe edition and physical collectors edition.

Ahh well
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    The new season of pvp gear will be recolors meant for your opposing faction?... wat? I just... That's bull. If we get recolors, at least give us new recolors ffs.

Deleted
    The mount looks quite but...not good enough to make me purchase the CE i think. Another year that i'll go with the Regular digital pre-purchase i guess.

Skyscreamer skeleton ruins it for me, big time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxxor View Post
    Skyscreamer skeleton ruins it for me, big time.
    Yeah basicly. In all honesty, the proto-drake skeleton would have been better XD

The start of the end of wow. Pay 2 play and pay 2 win.