Thread: Karazhan in WoD

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Karazhan in WoD

Who would raid Karazhan in WoD if it got totally revamped?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe make a poll?

I would KZ is one of my favorite raids in WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    i think leave it in the past. not everything needs a rehash.
    Hi

I hate when they redo raids. Mostly because new versions are barely as good as the old ones. And we also lose so much of cool transmogs/mounts. Look how many items from Naxx or ZG you'd want now. Leave Karazhan alone!

I'd rather have them do something new but similar to Karazhan. Rehasing it wont bring back all them good memories anyway

Karazhan with new plays? Yes please.

To answer your question everyone would play through it at least once. Unfortunately all you're gonna get is a scenario.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd quit WoW for good. I raided it enough in BC and for the mount and recent pets. The last thing I ever want is to raid that place again for months for gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, every rehash they made completely destroyed the atmosphere/feeling of the dungeon (apart from the Onyxia raid).

Deleted
    peoples that want karazhan clearly never played TBC, i mean yeah its a nice instance with some cool bosses BUT OMG, you needed to farm it lots of time till you got that 1 item you needed to be fully geared and then go to ssc. stupid trash that would wipe you even in t6 gear...

Personally, I'd prefer to see some sort of new Karazhan, but place the portal somewhere else, leaving the original portal and level 70 instance untouched. I think this should have been done for the ZG and ZA revamps too. Having another entrance would:
    1) Make the new version more distinct.
    2) Preserve the original for people who like to go back and reminisce/solo for fun/mount farm the original.
    3) Shake up the layout by having a different start point.

If they re-hash it im expecting it to be split into 5 mans or scenario's due to its size. As much as I wouldn't mind raiding there again its so long it would most likely get its own content patch which I sincerely doubt would ever happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    peoples that want karazhan clearly never played TBC, i mean yeah its a nice instance with some cool bosses BUT OMG, you needed to farm it lots of time till you got that 1 item you needed to be fully geared and then go to ssc. stupid trash that would wipe you even in t6 gear...
    Personally I would love to raid Kara again, and I've played wow since closed beta 2004. I would love it if they could connect the lore of medivh into Kara theme, when they announced the 30 years of travelling time/tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    peoples that want karazhan clearly never played TBC, i mean yeah its a nice instance with some cool bosses BUT OMG, you needed to farm it lots of time till you got that 1 item you needed to be fully geared
    Welcome to every raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like that. Karazhan is one of the greatest raids ever. The atmosphere, music, design and just about everything about it makes a perfect raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Maybe make a poll?
    Unfortunatly you can only make a pool after 10 posts on the forums. Otherwise I would gladly have made one :-)

Deleted
    Revamp Karazhan? Hell no!!!
    Opening the Karazhan cellar? HELL YEAh!

A solo scenario back in Karazhan would be awesome (Honestly, 3 player scenarios are pretty pointless, they are just a glorified valor/jp farm for 10 minutes).

A rehashed raid? No thank you.

I have a feeling Karazhan might somehow end up as the "Training Zone" for people who boost a character to 90, there was quite a bit of the raid that nobody ever really went through since it didn't have any bosses. I'm not really looking forward to raiding through it again, though it would be pretty cool to see it come back in some other fashion.

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.