10m normal moving to heroics fury gearing question

Im currently working on 10m normal Garrosh and we have intentions on moving into heroics. What i ask of you guys is for some insight as which way to gear. Is it better to go with a build like Landsoul, tier head/gloves. Or is it better to go with 4 set? Mr.Robot shows bis as 4p with boa axes which doesnt seem right to me but anyways. Thanks for the help guys

Patbottoms-Dalaran
    "I promise Stormbolts dmg isnt broken"
    Patbottoms-Dalaran, US

There's a few threads on here regarding best in slot already; but the basic answer is: use whatever is best that drops. You can't plan on loot rng, especially in 10m.

That said, strictly speaking Hat + Glove + WF chest/leg/shoulder > 4p >/= hat + glove + non WF chest/leg/shoulder.

AMR's built in "item upgrade" system has never been very good. It's not a bad tool but it doesn't account for many variables or get updated properly, likewise it's default stat weights are terrible, but if you run simcraft and input your own stat weights it is pretty solid.

I guess i should have said i have the head and gloves already. I had seen mixed things about BiS. Thanks for the quick response gave me a clear route to shoot for.
    "I promise Stormbolts dmg isnt broken"
    Patbottoms-Dalaran, US

Head and Gloves are by far the best pieces, but you always go for what drops and you can best use at the time. To give you an example, I passed on the gloves for some time in my raid because I got the boe dropped gloves very early on (and upgraded them to heroic early as well), and already had 2p from Head and Shoulder. I couldn't afford to drop shoulder for gloves because it would put me in an awkward situation with Expertise, until I ended up getting some more gear. So I didn't actually use Head + Gloves for quite a while even though it is technically the best route to go. At the same time, I stopped asking for other tier pieces (chest, legs) because I knew I was going to shoot for offset items, and in my group had a high chance of getting them if they dropped, even though 4p would have been technically better until I had WF offset pieces, I wasn't going to take tier from people that it was better for.

You should always have a goal when thinking about gearing, but its important to remember to add a touch of realism. Just because you want something doesn't mean it'll drop, if it does drop, you have to figure the chances of you being the one to get it.