Thread: Ret?

Deleted

Ret?

Hey, currently have a ret pally at 45 (ally, at Outland) and I was wondering how ret is in pve? I know it`s kinda good in pvp but do serious guilds have any rets in their raid groups for progression, and how does WoD look for us pallies?

Also, is ret fun? I heard Inquisition is an annoying mechanic but other than that, ret still seems cool. No?

well my main is Ret paladin im in a serious guild currently 7/14 H 25 man , in Whisperwind server . imo Ret palas are one of the best AOE specs , in aoe fights i destroy charts being #1 or #2 fighting agains a Enh sham . in single fights i do pretty decent reaching #6 - #4 spot ,i find that we are in a good place in PVE and PVP , to deal with Inquisition is not that bad since now its a 1 min CD and one you get the hang of it its easy to keep it up and not forget about it .... for WoD im looking forward to the lvl 100 talents , the one that gives full holy power on TV dmg its awesome that was great in our last tier set bonus and if we really get that back we will wreck stuff

No one can tell you whether any class is fun for you, but most of us here who play Ret are doing so because we enjoy it for one reason or another. The kind of information you're looking for is all over this forum, so you should take a read through the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Curulan View Post
    No one can tell you whether any class is fun for you, but most of us here who play Ret are doing so because we enjoy it for one reason or another. The kind of information you're looking for is all over this forum, so you should take a read through the threads.
    and it takes almost none effort to answer a question about paladins and giving out your opinion than looking for the answer in hundreds of threads and post.

In PvE rets are awesome but in PvP rets are bottom of the barrel.

laughable damage outside of CDs
    non-existant defensives
    susceptible to CC

playing a ret in PvP can be a headache

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    playing a ret in PvP can be a headache
    Yeah, really, you'll never head-desk as much playing any other spec, and head-desking can cause serious migraines.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

10+ Year Old Account
    Questions like this has no discussion value and usually attracts nothing more than class bashing. Closing.