Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lordaeron in WoD

So this image from the front page:

So with us going through the Dark Portal and going to this alternate reality, we'll be killing some of the people responsible for Lordaeron's fall.

It got me wondering if we might see something to do with Jaina (on her way towards insanity) intervening in the sacking of Lordaeron?

It would be awesome to see this as a raid or heroic leading up to the raid.

The First War hasn't happened yet in the alternate timeline. Lordaeron was sacked in the Second War.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hair dude.

Speculating is fun, but this is hair
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Deleted
    That is a picture of an iron/stone dwarfs beard.
    Last edited by mmocdc207605b5; 2014-01-23 at 10:52 AM. Reason: misstype

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    That is a picture of an iron/stone dwards beard.
    It's the lordaeron symbol.
    Most likely a sign that the upcoming model is human female.
    But POSSIBLY something else? ^.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, but humans in wow got nothing to do in wow, at least player characters. They are all from stormwind as far as i know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how this could possibly work. What's WoD got to do with Lordaeron other than that some of the NPCs going through the portal may remember events that the alternate selves of the Warlords participated in. We know very little about Jaina's involvement in the first and second war anyway.

Also how is this similar to the hair:

looks like hair to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Not sure how this could possibly work. What's WoD got to do with Lordaeron other than that some of the NPCs going through the portal may remember events that the alternate selves of the Warlords participated in. We know very little about Jaina's involvement in the first and second war anyway.
    When we go through we kill the people who sacked Lordaeron. So that would have never happened and Lordaeron would still be there in the future.

Deleted
    You haven't seen the other topics where they glued this pic to the existing female human model's face, have you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    When we go through we kill the people who sacked Lordaeron. So that would have never happened and Lordaeron would still be there in the future.
    In some kind of alternative Draenor future that will never come to pass anyway, because the events of WoD prevent it? This would require another dark portal and a connection to alternative timeline Azeroth. I seriously doubt Blizzard would do that kind of thing.

Just hair :P

Deleted

Except this isn't time travel in the main universe it's an alternate universe who's future isn't our own so we could blow the whole place up and it won't affect our own time line

No, because this is an alternative timeline: if you change there something, you will change the future of the alternative Timeline: but this will not affect anything in the original dimension.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    In some kind of alternative Draenor future that will never come to pass anyway, because the events of WoD prevent it? This would require another dark portal and a connection to alternative timeline Azeroth. I seriously doubt Blizzard would do that kind of thing.
    Maybe yes: Didn't you see the future that Wrathion saw: Azeroth get attacked by the burning legion. But maybe they attack the alternate Azeroth. And we need to save them: would be nice to see when the King of Stormwind meets the King of Lordaeron.

Female Human Hair. Not Lordaeron.

Upon seeing this my head tilted sideward with befuddlement until it was upside down in ways the human body should not be able to achieve and then upon realisation that the hair does, in fact, greatly resemble the Lordaeron crest my head continued to rotate full circle back to a position where I could pull an Obama "Not Bad" face.

This is just insane....

Blizzard: "here's a picture of some hair, lol"
    Players: OMG IT'S LORDAERON!!! HUMANITY SHALL RISE AGAIN! KING ARTHAS 4 EVER!!!
    Blizzard: er.... wut?
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2014-01-23 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    will just be hinting at human females, they most likely used hair that looked like the lordaeron logo as a hint to it being humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    uhm... thats hair, looks like female human... ... how in the world did you get to lorderon lore?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Maybe yes: Didn't you see the future that Wrathion saw: Azeroth get attacked by the burning legion. But maybe they attack the alternate Azeroth. And we need to save them: would be nice to see when the King of Stormwind meets the King of Lordaeron.
    Or maybe the Legion attack ''our'' Azeroth and we have to escape to alternate Azeroth!