Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    gz to Desolation.

I have to agree with them on the clips & the forums, the loot is a huge embarrassment.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...E-DID-IT/first

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru.../3#post3550465
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2014-01-26 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    Not sure how anyone who is a fan of the GW ethos can be proud of this sort of event. Using very specific tactics, specs and gear (all of which don't matter to according to the gw fan) only a server who effectively blockades regular players from getting into the main server and cherry picks the very best via the guesting system gets the kill - and people say Wow has elitist players

So like a server world first not attributed to any guild or individual?

Deleted
    GZ Deso!

But I'd still prefer new skills and easier gear getting over new bosses every 2 weeks >.>

Shame the drops suck, but that is Anet for ya. Chest loot always sucks and MF not affecting it sucks too. Nobody is seriously going to organize this kind of thing every 2 hours every day for the amount of garbage it gives.

Anet should of learned this half a year ago.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Shame the drops suck, but that is Anet for ya. Chest loot always sucks and MF not affecting it sucks too. Nobody is seriously going to organize this kind of thing every 2 hours every day for the amount of garbage it gives.

Nah, after the first crush of Almost World Firsters get their kill they'll run it once a day for a chance at an ascended weapon and the 1700g mini, just like they do Tequatl.

And like they were doing Tequatl first then Karka Queen, they'll chain these 3 events into a raid night.
    Last edited by Karizee; 2014-01-26 at 04:04 PM.
    Valar morghulis

While the event will be sticking around, I don't know that it will stick to the every 2 hours on the hour thing. Hopefully it doesn't disrupt the zone too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Nah, after the first crush of Almost World Firsters get their kill they'll run it once a day for a chance at an ascended weapon and the 1700g mini, just like they do Tequatl.

And like they were doing Tequatl first then Karka Queen, they'll chain these 3 events into a raid night.
    Exactly. I've been doing the wurms for the past few days with TTS after finishing off the marionette. Very fun yet pressure packed fight. We just started consistently getting to the second phase today. I'm guessing we'll have it done by tomorrow night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Exactly. I've been doing the wurms for the past few days with TTS after finishing off the marionette. Very fun yet pressure packed fight. We just started consistently getting to the second phase today. I'm guessing we'll have it done by tomorrow night.
    I hope so, sleep deprivation is making Merforga grouchy!
    Valar morghulis

Someone got the pet and sold it for 900g.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do I sign up for TTS they have a guild on Crystal Desert but I don't know how I go about getting in. I would only be able to rep sometimes since I do WvW in a guild already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    Someone got the pet and sold it for 900g.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do I sign up for TTS they have a guild on Crystal Desert but I don't know how I go about getting in. I would only be able to rep sometimes since I do WvW in a guild already.
    The first person who got the mini sold it for 1700 gold where someone then bought and relisted it at 2300 gold.

For applying you can go to ttsgamers.com. It's a cross server guild that only reason for being around is for doing the big bosses like Teq, Karka Queen, Marionette and Wurm. You only have to rep for those events. They have closed applications for now but are opening them up again on Feb 1st. Applications were closed for awhile because even though they have plenty of people who want to join there wasn't enough leaders as yet.

The first person who got the mini sold it for 1700 gold where someone then bought and relisted it at 2300 gold.

For applying you can go to ttsgamers.com. It's a cross server guild that only reason for being around is for doing the big bosses like Teq, Karka Queen, Marionette and Wurm. You only have to rep for those events. They have closed applications for now but are opening them up again on Feb 1st. Applications were closed for awhile because even though they have plenty of people who want to join there wasn't enough leaders as yet.
    Cool I will def look into it I am in need of a good PvE boss killing guild since mine is mainly WvW.

Deleted
    Gratz deso

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackgate just got World 2nd, First NA kill.

...and there's now another Mini Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm Head on the Trading Post, 1900g this time.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Deso did it again last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    First guild kill goes to TxS, an EU guild. They did it on overflow with 135-140 players and are claiming world's best time with 0:20 seconds left.

http://imgur.com/a/MKA0B#7
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    First guild kill goes to TxS, an EU guild. They did it on overflow with 135-140 players and are claiming world's best time with 0:20 seconds left.

http://imgur.com/a/MKA0B#7
    Cobalt PoV

Amber PoV

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackgate just got World 2nd, First NA kill.

...and there's now another Mini Cobalt Great Jungle Wurm Head on the Trading Post, 1900g this time.
    Beastgate, no surprise there.

Deleted
    I find it kind of hilarious Deso already did it two times :')