Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    changed: pvp, it's all about cc and spam disables

10+ Year Old Account
    The community (toxic sons of bitches) and quest helper which negatively influenced a great deal of an immersive world.
    What is worth fighting for?

10+ Year Old Account
    The free level 90 is there entirely so a new player can get to the endgame before it starts asking for subscription fees. That kind of fixes one half of the levelling problem. Now a new player can experience the endgame a bit.
    Leveling has a purpose in that it teaches you how to play or at least it should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Leveling has a purpose in that it teaches you how to play or at least it should.
    Refer-a-Friend and Scroll-of-Rezz (instant level 80) would like a word with you.

I want elitists removed from the game, mind you I don't mean the Elite. There is a difference. Elite players are very good at the game, the best skill. Elitists are very good at the game and can't feel good about it themselves unless they can imagine that playing world of warcraft better than someone else makes you more important. Its like being the skinniest kid at fat camp. These people spend their days pooping on their own rose bushes because they think their shit smells better than the roses.

Get rid of the elitists asshats would be the best thing to ever happen to wow. No toxic behavior. Nobody feeling entitled to special rewards and attention.

Cata Archaeology's ridiculous RNG. RNG is fine, but not that much of it.

Other than that, hard to say anything else really until we see what endgame in WoD is like.

Removal of the need for a trinity in all random-queue content. Make them work like Scenarios, both Dungeons and LFR, while adding a Heroic pre-form only version of Dungeons. Then, normal scenarios and dungeons and LFR all get nice, short queue times and no need to stress about every little thing, and the tanks and healers can all skate through other content modes if they don't want to get their tootsies dirty with the random crowd, or just run DPS in the randoms to gear up to tank/heal in organized content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go back to 1 raid difficulty and make it heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The Horde, remove it. All of it. All trace of it.
    The game would loose a lot of flavour and story potential by removing any one of the factions. This should be obvious to anyone who is not blinded by bias.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like for them to remove the people who complain how much the game sucks but still play.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Blizzard Store. the one that sells pets/mounts etc. (but keep the in game services such as rename/transfere)

10+ Year Old Account
    Gear colour. Seriously people get obsessed about such an arbitrary thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Fyrion- View Post
    Blizzard Store. the one that sells pets/mounts etc. (but keep the in game services such as rename/transfere)
    I sort of agree with this one as well.

Flying mounts should be changed - 15 minute cooldown.

That way you can still travel, but no more hopping around.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Gnomes
    2. Safe zones on pvp realms
    3. FP with stupids routes
    4. Daily cds
    5. Gnomes
    You cared enough to post.

I want to get rid of semi-empty servers. Merge dead servers (in a logical manner) please.

I also kind of want to get rid of LFR/LFG. It really disconnects you from the world, and everything becomes rather automated and robotic. I liked the old system better, but for it to work it needs lively servers (see my first point).

Also, I think having mounts and pets buyable for real money is a joke when the game is subscription based. In addition, having them cost as much, or more, as the game itself....no words.

In general, I wish the game would encourage you more to find groups to do various stuff, like having small battles around the world. Instead of boring achievment grinds that really aren't fun at all.
    Last edited by Kallor; 2014-01-28 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    Make LFR easier to kick or punish poisonous players who grief and do stupid shit. Less scenarios and more 5 mans! Make 5 mans more challeging! Make scenarios something you do while questing to farm exp, then heroic scenarios and heroic 5 mans at end game. Fix the bad RNG from loot drops for example, you have a raid and no one in your raid wears mail, take all mail loot off boss tables so you have better chances of getting things you actually need! A new class every 2 years, 3 new races Ogres = horde & Arrakoa = Alliance & Ethereal = neutral then choose a faction like Pandaren. All raids and all 5 mans are scale able and you can do them at level cap and you get scaled down to make it challeging and you can join groups in the Raid browser.

Okay, sorry now it's turning into a wish list.
    A new class every 2 years? Twice as fast rate as we have now? I'm out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne