Thread: Please Fix me!

Please Fix me!

Hi, thanks for reading this I am currently playing a 564 combat/sub rogue on my raid team. I like to use combat most of the time but I use sub on strict single target fights like jug or siegecrafter. I gem and reforge for combat and it seems to do fine with sub aswell but plz correct me if that is totally wrong. My rogue's name is Razà (the special à is alt 133) and my raid lead does WoL. and I should be logged off in my combat spec so go check me out if you like. the guild name is "Magnificent Seventy". now my dps is pretty good but I feel that my lack of knowledge and no knowing a lot about askmrrobot has caused me to leave dps on the table so here are some ?'s I have about the class.

1. how should I gem/reforge, I have a feeling that I am over doing the haste and hit. when I look at the recount after the fights it sias my cloak proc is doing a great deal of damamge aswell as my regular melee attacks so I have just maxxed out on haste do try to get more procs out of my cloak and meta gem.
    2. witch weapons should I use for combat, and in wich hand? I have the mace from jugernot and a dagger from neuroshen.
    3. should I use blade flurry for when there is just 2 targets or is the energy cost not worth it?

Off topic: my guild is progressing on some heroic bosses and my raid lead does WoL but im not familiar with the site, so if you can find my grp any advise would be helpful.

thanks for your time

- - - Updated - - -

server is galakrond.

Quote Originally Posted by Razatherogue View Post
    1. how should I gem/reforge, I have a feeling that I am over doing the haste and hit. when I look at the recount after the fights it sias my cloak proc is doing a great deal of damamge aswell as my regular melee attacks so I have just maxxed out on haste do try to get more procs out of my cloak and meta gem.
    2. witch weapons should I use for combat, and in wich hand? I have the mace from jugernot and a dagger from neuroshen.
    3. should I use blade flurry for when there is just 2 targets or is the energy cost not worth it?
    1. shadowcraft.mumble.com -> Plug your character in to that and play around with the gemming and reforge button(s). Im assuming it will tell you to go haste over other secondaries. Oh, and yes combat and subt. use the same reforges and gems.

2. Combat you should have that mace in your MH and the dagger in your OH. Ideally if you can get another slow wep for your OH itll boost your dmg slightly, nothing gamebreaking though.

3. Turn BF whenever there are 2+ targets that wont die within 2-3 seconds.