A couple questions about hunter.

Hi just a few questions on my hunter.

1. Pets (in the same spec) all do equal damage but provide different buffs?
    2. Does rapid fire stack with lust? I try to use it after lust anyways (Is this good?) but theres been a couple times when I need the high burst.
    3. What is the priority of my dots as survival. Currently I have it, Serpent sting, Black arrow, Explosive shot. (I mean order to apply if there are none on)
    4. Is there a macro to have my pet stay on a mob while I attack something else? (Would /petattack and have the pet on passive work this way?)
    5. Is there a way to have Weak auras tell me if my pet is not out or dead? I have if its hp is 0 but that doesnt work when its not out so I also have spirit mend. But if I choose a different talent I dont know how to get around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strydr0 View Post
    Hi just a few questions on my hunter.

1. Pets (in the same spec) all do equal damage but provide different buffs?
    2. Does rapid fire stack with lust? I try to use it after lust anyways (Is this good?) but theres been a couple times when I need the high burst.
    3. What is the priority of my dots as survival. Currently I have it, Serpent sting, Black arrow, Explosive shot. (I mean order to apply if there are none on)
    4. Is there a macro to have my pet stay on a mob while I attack something else? (Would /petattack and have the pet on passive work this way?)
    5. Is there a way to have Weak auras tell me if my pet is not out or dead? I have if its hp is 0 but that doesnt work when its not out so I also have spirit mend. But if I choose a different talent I dont know how to get around it.
    1. Yes
    2. Yes it does, also Rapid Fire is a shit excuse for a "Cooldown"
    3. BA > SrS, ES is not a DoT really
    4. Yes, /petattack on a different bind and pet on passive
    5. Don't use WA, but I do know this kind of WA exists.

Code for an aura to show when you don't have a pet summoned. It doesn't work for when your pet is dead because its setup not to trigger when you're dead, in a vehicle, or mounted. You can just layer this aura with one for dead pet and get the same affect.

Code:
    dSZpeaGlHO2gvvAMuvvZLQQmBv1VPYTvPoSK(Mczrcj7ej7LSBi7hP(PqWFLkJtICnLQHcvmyf1WLIdku6uqPoMu6CcvleQYsvbwSkYYf8qvqpf8yL8CeptfAQQYKPkth1fHQ6Qcfxw01P0gHkTmvYMLQ2ovLpsvfnmf5Zk47uvHrkeAAsy0qX4vOoPqQBPI60uCELYkLOgfuYRfISA1tWTapbE6jyCe67jjlCpV734XlTpAVyk(OR9Ic1FUyxWwe67jjlCpV3o6QT96OFNgDSy01K6pxSlGdMHHmONaERjfSSe2DlyzjS7UJ3AsbeUYwIGLLWU7omgVuaBUtpbllHD3c6TOfBCiSWMUm9m9CizBarpJCm9CmidJ)ydHjyfvtYrHnD5e5ji9LiMiigQOFD4G)tWctUIKG0xIyXcWKMbmSOkke8Dvp9eyjz36xjeHNGG7N6j42(zJEIfly9ReIEcig0WpfeXyOE4FGyXc8mKMFDd46kseb0Zcc5GXHEBnPaZYHeurM7kBCi9eq4AG1tGNnuzJdj4sWY9DHdevRaYQ(Znr1kG3AsbllHD3cglQjb1FdMQOMeSCFxapr1kytutcwUVleROAfSCFxWpfvRG6VbtfxlAjiKSnGON7TOfBCiSWMUm9m9CizBarpprxorE0Lfu)nyQVTMuagJxki44kNIAsazv)5yr1kWsYU6Vbtv4jwSGQLD6KGL77c6jQwHBP9IsttLgnvuep(v8c1FEVquhfU7xXlDC)AF6AuPsLAJR(Z7hflW4jGYHtY0Zxc8dJhJruffcSioyggYGEcwwc7Uf0Brl24qyHnDz6z65qY2aIEogKHXFSHWeSIQj5OWMUCI8elazVFbZWqgiI6sq1ZZWghQ(74Gzyide9evREc4Gzyid6jG3AsbeUYwIalk9Liwq1Yobws25lXyw)uNeK(sel4qhYZWghIiGypL(seJti7nJfa4GV)9Valj7Sidl8eqSNsFjIbBFVzSGUdJfEDWl2dEcSKSR(n(sHNalYWcA(1TmiWsYUBNfXPNojwGfXbZWqg0tSyXc8mKMFDl6LdjiAeNH(6k9x0lhI4Vypz(gERlIweNHoCsU7WklwarWvKNI8rb(evBr7Kyja

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarana View Post
    Code for an aura to show when you don't have a pet summoned. It doesn't work for when your pet is dead because its setup not to trigger when you're dead, in a vehicle, or mounted. You can just layer this aura with one for dead pet and get the same affect.
    Awsome! Thanks man, that was what I was looking for!, And thank you to the first poster to answering the questions .