Professions and buffs for WoD

I was curious on the current buffs from professions going into WoD. I currently have BS and JC, however I was thinking for DPS increase + CM's and proving grounds to changing JC to Engineering. I already have all the mats to change over, but I don't know if it's a good ideal going into WoD to change. I'm also I consider myself a solid raider so I was wanting to go with the best even though it may be minuscule going into WoD. Thanks for the reply's!

Why would the new expansion effect the benefit of professions? They're not changing the buffs.

As we don't know what they'll do with the profession percs in WoD we can't comment on it.

Just looking at how things currently are, the two best professions are Black Smithing and Engineering. On a pure patchwerk fight the difference between JC and Eng is miniscule, but as soon as there is some sort of movement involved engineering pulls ahead just due to the fact that Nitro Boost and the Glider is OP as hell.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    As we don't know what they'll do with the profession percs in WoD we can't comment on it.

Just looking at how things currently are, the two best professions are Black Smithing and Engineering. On a pure patchwerk fight the difference between JC and Eng is miniscule, but as soon as there is some sort of movement involved engineering pulls ahead just due to the fact that Nitro Boost and the Glider is OP as hell.
    I was thinking about that as well. Does the engineering Gems work in Proving grounds and CM's with the helmet?

The engineering gems only work in that one trinket I believe.

The real benefit to engineering is the synapses springs, rocket boost and glider. these tools help you a lot in both pvp and pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Judgementally View Post
    The engineering gems only work in that one trinket I believe.

The real benefit to engineering is the synapses springs, rocket boost and glider. these tools help you a lot in both pvp and pve.
    No engineering has a 473 helm which you can socket in those gems. That's what I want for things like CM's and Proving grounds.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they said gem sockets will be significantly rarer on items but gems will be stronger as well. If the BS bonus stays at it is, it will yield even more usefulness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Well, they said gem sockets will be significantly rarer on items but gems will be stronger as well. If the BS bonus stays at it is, it will yield even more usefulness.
    interdasting. 10_char

I believe they mentionend somewhere that they would be reworking the profession buffs. personally, I hope they remove them as well as the racial traits.
    considering blacksmithing and how rare gem sockets are going to be, it seems safe to assume that bs will lose the extra sockets.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    seems safe to assume
    Found there a little mistake in your comment^^ I have never witnessed a prediction, which was attributed with "save to assume" that actually came true. Not once in 4 expansions.

Fact is, that we cant tell. We simply do not know enough about how abilities will turn out with that expansion and thus can´t tell which stuff will stay and which won´t. And even less, how stuff might get tuned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Engineering will probably suck in WoD because of the CD reduction stat - and I am pretty sure engineering will stay at 60s CD, therefore it will not line up with your 52.47s and 39.42s cooldonws. Keep those two.
    The engineering head is BiS in CM, but even gold is easily achieveable without BiS.