Exclamation Question about renew breakpoints

Glyphed renew (after serenity refresh with 5% haste raidbuff) gives 7 tickes when at 13.163 haste.

I just reached 18.229 haste but my tick count on renew didn't budge.

I thought according to Decoy's reply here http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php...=4428&start=10

as well as the table on http://talesofapriest.com/resources/haste-breakpoints/

the 18.229 haste breakpoint (while raidbuffed) would give an extra tick, but it didn't.

I pushed my haste up to 19.000 for the sake of research to see if I got another tick, but it stayed the same at 7 ticks.

Am I reading the table / comment wrong? Is there an 8 tick renew breakpoint?

From what I understood, glyphed doesn't quite work as intended when refreshed as it refreshes to full duration instead of the reduced (glyphed) one. I suppose the breakpoint calculations aren't taking that into consideration. As you can see normal renew gains 2 ticks at 13,163 haste, glyphed gains 2 extra at 18,229 (and I believe this is without refreshing it to full duration).

I am nowhere near sure how it really works but I understood it was never worth going for the 18,229 haste cap, since you can just refresh the glyphed renew to full duration at 13,163 haste and get greater ticks. But we better get a confirmation from some theorycrafter out here.
    Last edited by Vilbu; 2014-01-28 at 11:02 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    There is almost no point in going for glyphed renew hast breakpoints. When refreshing glyphed renew, it is refreshed as a non-glyphed renew (ie 12s duration), BUT it keeps the +25% healing bonus from the glyph. Considering there is almost no point in casting renew if you don't refresh it (because of its high mana cost), this is why you should only aim for non-glyphed renew breakpoints.