Deleted

night elf or human for disc/holy pvp priest

cant choose what to take, im willing to take tailor/engineering on my priest aswell good choose ?

give your opinions please thx !

Human for everything except Druid if you really wanna be the best you can be. Engineering is the best profession but I'm not sure if tailoring is better than blacksmithing. I'm assuming it's not since you would probably not want to rely on a proc that you can't control to get your profession's bonus stats.

Whichever race you think is prettier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torment3d View Post
    Human for everything except Druid if you really wanna be the best you can be. Engineering is the best profession but I'm not sure if tailoring is better than blacksmithing. I'm assuming it's not since you would probably not want to rely on a proc that you can't control to get your profession's bonus stats.
    isnt the gloves use on the same timer as every man of hemself ?

Racials only come into play when you're already playing near 100% perfect anyways (outside of Troll racial silliness!)

Pick what's pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by gresiac View Post
    isnt the gloves use on the same timer as every man of hemself ?
    There is a 10 second timer when you use either or, but it doesn't trigger the cooldown. The only thing that triggers the cd for EMFH is an Insignia of the Horde/Alliance trinket which, as a human, you wouldn't be using because it's literally useless.

Shadowmeld for that 1/100 chance of timing it to immune a CC.

I once did it with an Aimed Shot back in the 70-74 bracket, when those things one shot. It felt good.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like NElf on healers because the extra trinket slot isn't that big a deal if you don't play a damage dealer.

Way back when, I also did Nelf and shadowmeld was part of my normal PvP routine. I actually miss it a lot... just don't miss being Ally

I do think human may be a better choice but that's because you also get a 3% spirit bonus on top of the racial trinket.
    Teegers - Disc/Holy Priest - Summit - 14/14H
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Teegers/simple
    http://www.twitch.tv/teegsx

Night elf still can do shadowmeld+drink? if they still can do that, there is the reply.