Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Worgen Paladins?

Why are Worgen paladins not possible? For me is ridiculous when blood elves and tauren can, but not Worgen. After all, they are still humans.

i just wish they forget this race class lore. make us whatever we want

Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    this.... so much this.

It was kinda cool when they started trying to use lore to explain class availability. But, now, I just don't see the point.

Cause being a worgen is a curse, and paladin's in lore are immune to curse's as long as they stay to the Light
    i'd rather see Nelf Paladins-ala Tuaren, or Orc-adins.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

It makes sense if you think back how the game was on launch and during the first 2 expansions

People like you ( no offence , just based on what you just said in your post about '' just give us this'') are the reason we got this half bastard filled with the #yoloswag9gag crowd of a game that calls itself World of Warcraft anno 2014.

I still know how I felt getting my Paladin mount at lvl 60, now im looking at PTR strings that involve buying your way into a lvl 90 character

I remember forming a pug for BT and staying there all night long , having a banter or laugh , trying again when we wiped.... Now I want to smash my face into a mirror and pass out when I see 98% of LFR groups and the overuse of the word ''retard''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    It makes sense if you think back how the game was on launch and during the first 2 expansions

People like you ( no offence , just based on what you just said in your post about '' just give us this'') are the reason we got this half bastard filled with the #yoloswag9gag crowd of a game that calls itself World of Warcraft anno 2014.

I still know how I felt getting my Paladin mount at lvl 60, now im looking at PTR strings that involve buying your way into a lvl 90 character

I remember forming a pug for BT and staying there all night long , having a banter or laugh , trying again when we wiped.... Now I want to smash my face into a mirror and pass out when I see 98% of LFR groups and the overuse of the word ''retard''
    those were the glory days :,(

10+ Year Old Account
    If we got Worgen paladins I'd race change in an instant.

I disagree with this. They've already made too many race/class combos possible.

Deleted
    Gilneans don't believe in the Light.

Deleted
    They believe in the light. In Gilneas is a cathedral.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look at Druids.

There are no Human Druids yet there there are Worgen Druids.

Lets forget the Fact you are a HUMAN DRUID WHO GETS BIT AND BECOMES WORGEN.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frawd View Post
    They believe in the light. In Gilneas is a cathedral.
    You're right, my bad.

They also have Priests. I'm dumb.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2014-01-24 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be Worgen is to embrace the primal, the physical (cursed) or embrace the druidic, natural (Night Elves who gave in to the power and became Worgen). Being a Paladin would be to embrace the Holy, the spiritual. One who embraces the physical or nature over and above the spiritual cannot be considered 'spiritual enough to embrace the Light.' Just my 2 cents.

#FlightIsImportant

Being a paladin doesn't necessarily have to do with the light,but with a deity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Cause being a worgen is a curse, and paladin's in lore are immune to curse's as long as they stay to the Light
    i'd rather see Nelf Paladins-ala Tuaren, or Orc-adins.
    But still Warlocks' Curses affect them.

I'll give you Worgen Paladins if I can get Forsaken Paladins, Night Elf Paladins and Night Elf Shamans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Being a paladin doesn't necessarily have to do with the light,but with a deity
    In the Warcraft universe, the God of all Paladins is the Light.

Aren't Worgen druids supposed to be harvest witches or something?

Deleted
    Sure why not, I wouldn't think it was weird, I'd also love worgen shamans, I'd race change in a heart beat if I could be a worgen enhancement shaman, they look badass with fistweapons.

Also a wolf that summons wolves that turns into a wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomdude17 View Post
    Aren't Worgen druids supposed to be harvest witches or something?
    Lore wise yes, they are weak natural magic users but the druidic roots of the curse empower them to be able to use stronger nature magic like normal druids.