Poll: Which class do you want the Gnomes to have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Which class do you think the Gnomes should get one beautiful day?

Which class do you think the Gnomes should get one beautiful day?
    And another question, what class do you think Gnomes suits best as? Priest? Warlock? Warrior? Death Knight? Mage? Monk? Rogue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't know if gnomes deserve any more classes, but i know what "class" fits them perfectly - a snack.

Hunters should be for the whole year not just for Winter Veil. If the graphics can cope with ranged weapons then they can 365 days a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid. Mostly for comical purposes ignoring lore

As for suiting: Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Paladin out of one simpel reason, If a race can play as a warrior, and as a priest, exactly WHAT lorewise is it that prevents them from also rolling a paladin? One exception would be the night elves that pray to the moon goddess and don't really have anything equivilent to a apaldin lorewise.
    Last edited by Marquize; 2014-01-27 at 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters, they could learn from the dwarves and as they have struck out on they're own away from the dwarves they need to be able to hunt they're own game to eat.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

If goblins can be shamans, gnomes could do it better
    For real though, Hunter. It's bizarre that they are the race that makes the best guns but can't actually use them

New class: kneecapper.
    Think they're awesome as warlocks and warriors though. Specially prot warriors.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Niether.10charsrrhehehzjsjsrjsrtjsr

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druid and Shaman!
    It'd be awesome!

In my opinion, there's no race that should not be able to be a Warrior.
    And I think the same with Hunter. (By the way, Gnome is the only race that cannot play a Hunter).

Now if a Gnome can tank a 100 feet tall dragon with just a tiny shield and his mighty rage..
    So why should they not be able to fire a gun, and tame a pet that is 10 feet tall or whatever. Just as Goblins do.
    Last edited by SwizzleTweets; 2014-01-27 at 11:54 AM.

Hunter with a Mechanostrider as their starter pet;
    http://wowpedia.org/Deadly_Peep
    http://wowpedia.org/Deadly_Peep

Not to mention they have engineering racial as well as all the beast keepers in DMF are gnomes.

or a Tinker or both Tinker and Hunter

Just want to say right away that being a Hunter in the Blizzard (Warcraft) universe, has nothing to do with "being with nature".

Because if you look at the Undead, they arn't really going with the whole nature vibe, they are more or less going against the nature.

Then we have the Goblins, "little creatures have no respect for nature" ~ http://wowpedia.org/Goblin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    It's called a Priestess of the Moon and it can kick the ever living shit out of a human paladin.
    Someone never used the warcraft 3 editor to make a Paladin fight a Priestess of Elune.

Hint: The Human paladin beats the ever loving shit out of the priestess.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    It's called a Priestess of the Moon and it can kick the ever living shit out of a human paladin.
    Oh, my bad, "One exeption would be the night elves that pray to the Priestess of the Moon and they are way superior to a paladin because "Moon Blade" is our lord and saviour but yet doesn't even understand what I said"

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes should be able to have all those classes except for Druid. There's no reason for them not to be able to be paladins or hunters, and if Goblins can be shamans any race can. A Gnome druid would be either really funny or really cool (whether Blizzard decided to make their forms tiny and cute or mechanical and badass) but I don't think that will ever happen in WoW

Mage is probably the most fitting for Gnomes, but I think they are the most fun race to play a warlock as

gnomes are my favourite race so I'm tempted to say we should have all the classes! but if I had to pick one, probably hunter. any of them could be explained into lore but hunter would be the easiest fit

I don't even play a gnome and I probably won't ever, but it feels weird that they can't be hunters and are the only race that can't.

They should definitely be able to roll Hunter... Don't get why it wasn't an option since WoW's release.
    They somewhat make sense as Paladins aswell, can easily see a few gnomes taking the path of light following their primary allies: Humans and Dwarves.

The class that fits Gnomes best, is actually 2 classes (imo): Rogue & Mage, followed closely by Warlock.
    The rest are weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    im only saying shaman, cuz that is my current main class ;d