Poll: Which class do you want the Gnomes to have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've secretly always wanted a gnome Paladin but I would be fine with Hunters. Except that my Hunters are my non-eng toons... And Gnomes as Hunters would mean Gnomish Engineering Hunters!

15+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie, i sent a ticket into Blizzard once a week begging for Gnome Priests from the time of BC until Cataclysm. Had i not quit, i'd be asking for Gnome Hunters and Paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids please! I WANT MY TEDDY-BEAR FORM!!!!!!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Deleted
    Hunter and that's all.
    They're too far into science to worship light, elements, or druids, they're basically the opposite of what a paladin/shaman/druid should be. They're totally isolated from the elements the nature and the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Hunter and that's all.
    They're too far into science to worship light,
    Gnome Holy Priest says hello :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter and that's all.
    They're too far into science to worship light, elements, or druids, they're basically the opposite of what a paladin/shaman/druid should be. They're totally isolated from the elements the nature and the light.
    Gnomeregan has been lost for years, and only a few Gnomes live in Ironforge. Most are living in tiny towns and camps in Dun Morogh where they are far from isolated from the elements, and would have to hunt for food, and they are well known for creating guns, so no reason for them not to be hunters.
    Gnomes can be priests and they have close relations to humans, dwarfs, and draenei who all worship the Light, and just because most are more scientific than religious, it isn't out of the question for them to be able to paladins.
    Goblins are much less concerned about the environment than gnomes and before the Cataclysm they lived on an island where they did nothing but party try to get rich, yet they can be shamans by using machines to harness elements rather than spiritual means like orcs, trolls, etc. There's really no reason for gnomes not to be able to be those three classes.. They all make more sense than monks, you wouldn't think a gnome would be able be to do roundhouse kicks with stubby little legs yet somehow they can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Hunter with a Mechanostrider as their starter pet;
    http://wowpedia.org/Deadly_Peep
    http://wowpedia.org/Deadly_Peep

Not to mention they have engineering racial as well as all the beast keepers in DMF are gnomes.

or a Tinker or both Tinker and Hunter
    I had never heard of this character. Thanks!

Also, hunters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    They all make more sense than monks, you wouldn't think a gnome would be able be to do roundhouse kicks with stubby little legs yet somehow they can.
    Hey those little stubby legs deliver mean Blackout Kicks, buddy! XD

Hunter, under conditions that you can ride all tamed pets.

That is all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    Gnomeregan has been lost for years, and only a few Gnomes live in Ironforge. Most are living in tiny towns and camps in Dun Morogh where they are far from isolated from the elements, and would have to hunt for food, and they are well known for creating guns, so no reason for them not to be hunters.
    Gnomes can be priests and they have close relations to humans, dwarfs, and draenei who all worship the Light, and just because most are more scientific than religious, it isn't out of the question for them to be able to paladins.
    Goblins are much less concerned about the environment than gnomes and before the Cataclysm they lived on an island where they did nothing but party try to get rich, yet they can be shamans by using machines to harness elements rather than spiritual means like orcs, trolls, etc. There's really no reason for gnomes not to be able to be those three classes.. They all make more sense than monks, you wouldn't think a gnome would be able be to do roundhouse kicks with stubby little legs yet somehow they can.
    They're not isolated from the element because of where they live but because of the way they live.
    Goblins can roll shaman but shaman is not about the nature as it would be the case for a druid, shamanism is about asking or harnessing the elements, Goblins might have discovered a way to draw the elements from the ground while digging for minerals and petrol. Goblins lived on a freaking volcano isle so they were surrounded by the elements more than any other race.
    Not to mention Thrall, the greatest shaman of all is the one who invited goblins into the Horde, so it could be linked.

Gnomes are more focused on inventing gadgets than digging for ressources, they're not really confronted to the elements. Goblin technology is made to explode, and a shaman is an "explosive" class.

There's plenty of reasons why Shaman fits with the goblins but not with the gnomes.

Gnomes can be priest that's true, but I actually think they shouldn't be able to roll priest, something shitty being in the game is not a reason to add even more shitty things into it.
    And paladins seems to be better involved into light's cause (Spell's names) than priests that just seem to use light's power without any belief behind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes should have warrior and DK removed from them. Because, seriously, a gnome wielding ANY kind of 2 handed weapon? Not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Gnomes should have warrior and DK removed from them. Because, seriously, a gnome wielding ANY kind of 2 handed weapon? Not possible.
    Gnomes should get removed*

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter just makes the most sense imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes should get removed*
    Your hands should get removed for typing such blasphemy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    Gnome Holy Priest says hello :P
    Technically Gnome Priests are Medical Doctors. You are a Holy priest only because Blizzard has no imagination when making a Class for a race. Years ago in AD&D a Paladin could only be Humans and the weird Dinosaur race. However every race had it's own special flavor of Battle Cleric that was basically a Paladin and did the same function. In WOW we see that with Sun Warriors. However sadly the Sun Warriors spells all have the same animations and names. If blizz was crazy smart and had the time and money, they would color each spell to fit every race.

I know it sounds somewhat silly, but I voted Druids. A druid is my favorite class in the game, and I have played all races that can be one and leveled them all to 90. If Gnomes ever were allowed to be Druids, I would hope they would get smaller forms as well when shapeshifted. Alas, the closest we can be right now is a Gnome Monk transmogged into Druid attire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Looking for a remove them from the game entirely option

Deleted
    Gnome druids:

-Feral DPS: a bunny
    -Feral Tank: a lil turtle
    -Restoration: a sunflower (like in the plants vs zombies quest reward)
    -Balance: a moonkin baby (i know, not too original...)
    -Travel form: a cat
    -Aquatic form: a penguin
    -Vehicle travel form: a mastiff
    -Flight form: a moth

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    There's plenty of reasons why Shaman fits with the goblins but not with the gnomes.
    Actually only 1 reason. Goblins are Horde. Which is why Gnomes should be Paladins, seriously the Gnome VS Goblin war is older and more intense than the Horde vs Alliance. Granted Gnomes and Goblins would prefer to battle it out using science and bragging rights, than gore and blood shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    They should definitely be able to roll Hunter... Don't get why it wasn't an option since WoW's release.
    They somewhat make sense as Paladins aswell, can easily see a few gnomes taking the path of light following their primary allies: Humans and Dwarves.

The class that fits Gnomes best, is actually 2 classes (imo): Rogue & Mage, followed closely by Warlock.
    The rest are weaker.
    couldnt agree more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Actually only 1 reason. Goblins are Horde. Which is why Gnomes should be Paladins, seriously the Gnome VS Goblin war is older and more intense than the Horde vs Alliance. Granted Gnomes and Goblins would prefer to battle it out using science and bragging rights, than gore and blood shed.
    Goblins are specialized in exploding weaponry, I don't see many uses for a bomb aside from trensforming your opponent into a grilled meat pile.
    There's not "only one reason", Goblin's seeking for money led them on digging the ground and that's probably how they discovered the elements which would explain the apparence of their totems.