the august celestial rep - is there another way?

idk where to post, so posting here..

is there another way than dailies to get reputation with august celestials?

only doing dailies you don't get too much rep, so if there a raid that u can get rep or mobs to kill, would help!

ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Dailies, your farm if you have the Work Orders unlocked, and doing 1 scenario and 1 heroic dungeon per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post

only doing dailies you don't get too much rep, so if there a raid that u can get rep or mobs to kill, would help!

ty
    You can keep killing Zandalari Warbringer and Zandalari Warscout. They drop some random BoA tokens that increase your reputation with many MoP factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post

ty
    you click on the star next to august celestials in reputation tab, then you can get rep from a dungeon and scenario each day. also farming warbringers/warscout is probably the fastest way. you dont get rep for killing them but they drop tokens that give you a ton of rep (2.2k i think if you're in a guild and have the rep revered+ on this toon or another).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    You can keep killing Zandalari Warbringer and Zandalari Warscout. They drop some random BoA tokens that increase your reputation with many MoP factions.
    If you can get invited to a realm where these aren't farmed endlessly this is an amazing way to get rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from dailies, you can do your daily scenario/dungeon with it championed, you can do work orders on your farm, and you can turn in eggs from killing the dragons on Timeless Isle.

You can also farm Warbringers and Warscouts for the BoA rep tokens.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    This is pretty much how I got my August Celestials rep. Really couldn't be bothered with the dailies, and I was doing work orders for other factions (Like Kirin-Tor Offensive, who doesn't have a token from the warbringers and warscouts).

EDIT: Yeah, I guess I should mention I'm on a practically dead server that isn't Connected yet, thank God.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Deleted
    yea warbringers and warscouts. Personally I would recommend doing the scouts with a warlock with a tank pet. takes a lot of dmg of and you can get the pet back fast if it gets insta killed, and the pet eats the fear.
    for warbringers either group up or do it with a char with acceptable gear and the capability to make a lot of boom. Or the capability to be unkillebel nudge nudge tank.

You can get exalted in a day by farming Warscouts and Warbringers, depends on your realm unless you go to a lower pop realm, time of day etc.

My hunter got Shado-pan exalted and Celestial's exalted months ago without touching any faction quests thanks to farming them on my warrior for example, and now I'm doing the same for other alts.

Deleted
    I farmed Warbringers and Warscouts for a day or two and got my enchanter alt's rep up pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Aside from dailies, you can do your daily scenario/dungeon with it championed, you can do work orders on your farm, and you can turn in eggs from killing the dragons on Timeless Isle.

You can also farm Warbringers and Warscouts for the BoA rep tokens.
    Thats cloud serpent, not celestials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Thats cloud serpent, not celestials.
    Right, I am dumb.

So, all of those suggestions except the egg bit.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax75 View Post
    for warbringers either group up or do it with a char with acceptable gear and the capability to make a lot of boom. Or the capability to be unkillebel nudge nudge tank.
    Warbringers are kind of a drag with a tank because they just take so damn long to kill with the kind of DPS solo tanking gives you. Also if you are soloing them and get feared and they reset, that's pretty annoying too.

warbringers, i can solo them in 1.5 mins or less on my lock. then just mail the tokens to whatever toon u want free rep for. each token is 2200 rep. dont do work orders as they are for suckers. just use oqueue and join an empty realm then farm rares to your hearts content. i used to kill like 30-40 warbringers/scouts per day doing this method.

Yeah to summarise:

-Champion rep in dungeons & scenarios (star in the rep tab)
    -Work orders on your farm (daily quests from the board)
    -Farm warbringers and hope they drop rep tokens

Or just do the dailies! They're really fast and easy actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Also if you are soloing them and get feared and they reset, that's pretty annoying too.
    If you hit with an attack right before the fear lands and another one right after it ends they won't reset, ever.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Or just do the dailies! They're really fast and easy actually.
    The Celestials dailies aren't too bad but because there aren't very many of them it would be best to combine them with other dailies in the area (Anglers and 5.1), if you are traveling down to Krasarang every day.

Personally though I think EZ mode is farming warscouts at 0 dark thirty, and running a scenario for bonus rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my druid exalted with these guys, klaxxi, and a couple other reputations just by killing warbringers and scouts with my mate and some friends occasionally.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to buy your commendation once you hit revered on one of your characters. You buy it once and its effect affects all your alts. It doubles all the rep you get with that faction. If you don't yet have revered on any of your characters, buy the commendation the moment you hit revered.

Another pro-tip. The Darkmoon Faire starts this weekend I believe. You can go to the Darkmoon faire and ride the carousel to get a +10% rep buff for 1 hour. If you are farming warscouts and warbringers, save up all the tokens and only use them with this buff up.