Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    get legendary cloaks for all your toons

Deleted
    Just unsub.

The obvious answer is - go to mmo-champion forums and bitch about having nothing to do.

Deleted
    i resubbed yesterday after a break to find out how my guild of mates was doing, disbanded due to lack of people joining raids because the raids are not fun any more.
    asking for a refund as i type this on my phone.

wow never fell so deep. Okay you could argue that ICC downtime but that was largely fixed with the sanctum they added to provide us with content so we don't ask these questions.

game is dead to me at the moment, hope wod can bring it up but all blizzard does is: yeah we need to provide more content faster but they stopped building on current content because $$$ and consumer service is no longer their main priority.

there won't be an mmo soon that will be better than wow, guess i'm just bored of the genre.

rise and fall of world of warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    If I were OP I'd join a guild and always raid and never ever leave my house again.
    Well yeah but come on, he'll obviously be ripped to shreds and he will be nerfed by every single glitchy patch.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    In my opinion, everyone who asks this question should link their armory so we can tell you exactly what you should do that you haven't done.

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    wow never fell so deep. Okay you could argue that ICC downtime but that was largely fixed with the sanctum they added to provide us with content so we don't ask these questions.
    You mean the raid you finished in a night and heroic in a week or two?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    In my opinion, everyone who asks this question should link their armory so we can tell you exactly what you should do that you haven't done.
    Amen. I'm imagine the OP has plenty of things in game to complete, but just wants to complain. Yes, it will be a while before the expac. No, don't expect a patch unless you want to expac to be even further down the road.

Myself, I'm finally leveling a monk (almost done) and enjoying it so far. Going to get some gear, do some arenas, challenge modes, who knows. There's plenty I haven't done yet so I think I'll be occupied until WoD or close. Gotta figure even if it's 6 months away, the pre-patch will be 5 months away and PTR will probably be a month before that. It's just not THAT far off.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    what do we do?...easy...clear soo for 6 more months lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    This a thousand times.

I've been hearing the whine about 6 month long SoO for a while now and most of the people whining haven't even killed it on normal. Same goes for most of my friends, we start playing WoW in a group of 6-7 people and after two weeks only 2 of us are left because the rest got bored already of "easy raids and SoO all the time" - LFR and getting boosted in my guilds flex. We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but our 25m has almost the exact same lineup it had in November and we are still progressing (slowly, but surely) - 8/14 HC now, expecting malkorok to take a while.
    Seriously if you need new content every month, MMOs are probably not for you considering WoW is still by far the MMO with best end game content.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomodex View Post
    So, what do you think?
    Roll an alt.

Well, I rolled five alts, but that's beside the point.

you can complain on a message board for the next 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    That's terrible design though, people will find other things to do and end up not coming back at all.
    Gonna agree here. I quit at the end of cata with the intent on coming back for MoP and didn't start playing again untill late 5.3... The new PvP season might keep me interested for a while, depending on how the balance is gonna be ofcourse. But I'd see alot of players who just do PvP as a side dish drop WoW again untill WoD. They should really start making backup patches with some small content for situations like these. Let regular content patches go on a couple of months longer and work on some extra stuff in between content patches, stuff they can launch at the end of the expansion to keep people somewhat interested.

It was never my intention to come out as whiny on the current endgame content, it's great for now. Alot of good suggestions in here aswell, think i might go finish up Brawler's guild and check out pet battling which i havent tried yet

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    I dunno, go outside? Pick up a hobby? Travel the world?

Those are my plans, at least.
    You need a lot of money for that.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you're a Blizzard fan, you'll be playing RoS (as someone previously mentioned).
    If you only play World of Warcraft, you can stay subscribed or not. There's still plenty of content to partake in in the game-achievements, rep grinding, farming old dungeons/raids, PVP, helping your guild out with their progress, old questing etc. If you want to try something different, I recommend you try the ironman challenge.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Haven't played since ToT was released, I quit about 3 weeks after it dropped.

Re-subbed when Blizzcon announced WoD. Since then...

I raffed 15 or so characters from 1-86 over the last two months.

Did all the MoP dailies every day until I got my Kite mount.

Leveled a Hunter to 90 and started working on the legendary cloak (currently on the 3k valor part)

Starting going for The Insane title achievement, Plan on working on going for The Beloved title and the 150 mount Green Kite achievement.

Soon I'll work on getting all my newly raffed characters to 90 and after all that's done it should be close to WoD's release date- I'll probably unsub until then.