Yearly Subscription

Hi All,

I have been away for awhile and I keep hearing about yearly subscriptions for WoW but when I look at my account I only see it going up to 6 months so am I missing something? I would rather pay the whole year and be done with it.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're talking about the Annual Pass, which required you being subbed continuously though a period of time, it included a bonus Mount and digital copy of Diablo 3 when it was released. Don't know if they're doing another one.

Ohhhh okay thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    If you just want to forget about subscription payments what's wrong with a re-occurring subscription when it pays itself?

10+ Year Old Account
    You save money on the longer term subscriptions, and honestly I remember a year long sub as well but I could be wrong.

I hate the recurring because I don't always have money on my card, I prefer cash so I usually buy it with a family members card and give them the money, OP could be the same way.

No, I just prefer to pay by the year if possible, I do it with my insurance and other things, less things to remember. I am one of those old farts with disposable income that will buy 90 level bumps just because I don't like leveling anymore, yeah Im one of those evil "pay to win" assholes the tin foil hat crowds bitches about lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evansp View Post
    No, I just prefer to pay by the year if possible, I do it with my insurance and other things, less things to remember. I am one of those old farts with disposable income that will buy 90 level bumps just because I don't like leveling anymore, yeah Im one of those evil "pay to win" assholes the tin foil hat crowds bitches about lol
    If you subscribe with your credit card on battle.net, it'll buy additional months once your gametime is up automatically. The only thing you then have to remember, is to unsub once you stop playing.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"