Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Not all Caucasians are white.
    Or maybe we could come to the conclusion that there's no such thing as a white human. Or a black human. Or a yellow human (though admittedly, there's some ailments that cause you to turn yellow or orange, but they don't count as traits).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So... White South American people are Caucasian? Just curious.
    Depends on what part of South America if you are talking about Argentina for example, then definitely. Most of the Europeans that settled in Argentina came from Spain, Italy, Netherlands and Germany so I would say the majority of people in Argentina are white. At least when I was living there almost all where white with very few mestizos or natives and I don't remember seeing a single black person. Brazil on the other hand is a whole different story.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly they're Jawas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Jesus was white & was apparently from Bethlehem south of Jerusalem.
    Oh yeah, right. Here are a few people from Bethlehem:

They're white, I guess...

Skip to 4:37:

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Brazil on the other hand is a whole different story.
    Almost half the population of Brazil is white. They're not Caucasian, then? The guy said all white people are Caucasian.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2014-01-28 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Am I suppose to?

The answer is no, I don't. They are members of their own diverse cultures.

Besides, race is a stupid and senseless divider anyways.
    So is nationality but people are fine with flaunting that.
    You people on your high horses...it's not racist to discuss race/ethnicity ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    You people on your high horses...it's not racist to discuss race/ethnicity ffs.
    It's not racist to discuss races/ethnicity in terms of anthropology, control group results, medication and such. No.
    But let's be honest: When you discuss race and ethnicity, most people will just provide reasons of why theirs is better than that of others, or how that of someone else is worse. It just turns into chestpuffing and strutting nearly every time. And that IS racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    But this isn't the 18th century. So who even cares.
    Obviously, those who care about their blood and ancestry. And wish that their children would look similar to them, and to their ancestors.
    Note - I don't speak specifially about any ethnicity. I'm pro human diversity instead of mixing.

If you have a bowl of honey, and a bowl of soup, both of which taste good, why would you deside to mix them in single bowl? It would ruin the taste of both.

Btw, why people consider only skin color? There'r also cranial shape, nose shape, eye shape and lots of other anthropological markers that are linked to specific ethnicities.
    And there's also a thing called Haplogroup. You can to a test on it, and it'll show you your ethnic origins.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Given your username, however, I am aware that I'm talking to someone who misunderstands Darwinism in order to propagate one's own agenda of bigotry.
    Ha-ha! I'm even worse than you think! I don't believe in Darwin theory at all, but in origins of White Race in Hyperborea and our divine ancestry. Take that

Seriously though, according to C.G.Jung different races have different archetypes and different collective subconsious, it shouldn't be ruined by mixing. If you look inside you soul, eventually you'll understand what I mean. Self-identity is more than cultural, it's genetical.

Do you people really want a progeny that doesn't even know it's roots, can't self-identify themselves and be proud of their heritage, whatever it is? Isn't it great to be able to trace your ancestors hundreds of years ago, and be able to tell - yes, I'm living in my forefathers land, and not some rootless vagabond?

Again - I'm not against different ethnicities, I'm against ruining diversity, and I'm for monoethnical states. Look at Japan for an example.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2014-01-28 at 04:52 PM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteResistance View Post
    Obviously, those who care about their blood and ancestry. And wish that their children would look similar to them, and to their ancestors.
    Note - I don't speak specifially about any ethnicity. I'm pro human diversity instead of mixing.
    Without mixing ancestries, diversity of the human species is pointless and we might just as well all die to the common cold.
    Edit: Given your username, however, I am aware that I'm talking to someone who misunderstands Darwinism in order to propagate one's own agenda of bigotry.

Deleted
    It's not racist to discuss races/ethnicity in terms of anthropology, control group results, medication and such. No.
    But let's be honest: When you discuss race and ethnicity, most people will just provide reasons of why theirs is better than that of others, or how that of someone else is worse. It just turns into chestpuffing and strutting nearly every time. And that IS racist.
    strictly speaking its only racist if you are wrong or assuming.
    a factually true statement can never ever be racist.
    limited, flawed, spun, irrelevant, but not racist, their intent can be though.

I don't, but I thought it was interesting that CommonApp did yesterday when I was filling in my demographic details.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lebanese and Syrians people look pretty white to me.

If you have a bowl of honey, and a bowl of soup, both of which taste good, why would you deside to mix them in single bowl? It would ruin the taste of both.
    Funny, but flawed analogy. I think you deliberately chose two things that don't taste good when mixed.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Funny, but flawed analogy. I think you deliberately chose two things that don't taste good when mixed.
    Well, but you don't have to mix them, and can enjoy them separately. And admit, there're things that taste even worse then mixed. You can ruin a whole jar of honey with a single spoon of shit.
    I wonder, if anyone tries to read too deep in this post, and accuse me of something that isn't there

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, but you don't have to mix them, and can enjoy them separately. And there're things that taste even worse then mixed. You can ruin a whole jar of honey with a single spoon of shit.
    I wonder, if anyone tries to read to deep in this post, and accuse me of racism
    But then there's things like peanut butter and honey, which are more than the sum of their parts.

Your entire premise is that "mixing things is bad", but the entire concept of cooking would suggest otherwise.

Going with analogy of ethnicities and cooked meals, we can say that different components and cooking methods are environments and historical events that made those ethnicities.

Ha-ha! I'm even worse than you think! I don't believe in Darwin theory at all, but in origins of White Race in Hyperborea and our divine ancestry. Take that
    I do hope you are joking. No, I honestly do. I can comprehend how one would be driven to racism as a means of feeling better about oneself, but this tripe..?
    Seriously though, according to C.G.Jung different races have different archetypes and different collective subconsious, it shouldn't be ruined by mixing. If you look inside you soul, eventually you'll understand what I mean. Self-identity is more than cultural, it's genetical.

Do you people really want a progeny that doesn't even know it's roots, can't self-identify themselves and be proud of their heritage, whatever it is? Isn't it great to be able to trace your ancestors hundreds of years ago, and be able to tell - yes, I'm living in my forefathers land, and not some rootless vagabond?
    First of all: Jung wasn't the greatest gift to psychology. He further developed many of Freud's theories, and came up with the whole 'archetype' thing, but he wasn't entirely aware of the 'nature versus nurture' thing. Which we are now. He wasn't aware of basic neurology.

Self-identity is not genetic at all. A human child raised by wolves will walk on two legs, but that is where the comparison to a child raised by humans ends. That child is a wolf. Behaviourally, socially, a wolf. As for souls: There is absolutely no valid reason to assume that souls even exist. If I look into my identity, my persona, then I am human. For better, and for worse. Sure, my exhibited racial traits are Indo-Germanic. My hair and eye colour betray me as north-western Indo-Germanic. But here's a fun thought for you: Both of us probably share a common ancestor who was Mongoloid, and probably lived in Taiwan. Not mixing? We've been mixing (to our benefit) for the past two-hundred thousand years or more. With peoples from the southernmost part of Africa to America to Eurasia to Oceania. Our ancestors traveled in order to diversify our gene-pool by mixing ethnicities.
    Again - I'm not against different ethnicities, I'm against ruining diversity, and I'm for monoethnical states. Look at Japan for an example.
    Japan is not mono-ethnic, however. Japan merely likes to believe it is. Most commonly perceived Japanese is actually of Chinese mongoloid heritage, mixed in with peoples that originate from Indonesia and Thailand. Especially in Okinawa, we find many different traits from many different ethnicities. The north of Japan is home to a people that originates from Siberia, and has lived in Japan for far longer than any other people there, yet they are often shunned and treated as second-rate citizens. They are discriminated against, to the point where they actually often pretend to not be from that heritage in order to get a job.

'Purists' in Japan have fucked over their culture. They brought in rice, which is responsible for the downfall of the indigenous peoples. They secluded themselves, creating a medieval culture, with medieval values, medieval 'politics,' medieval technology, and worse than medieval medicine, that persisted until 1868, with the Meji reforms. Their reluctance to trade with outsiders made them incapable of growth. Even China, which erected a bloody big wall around itself, traded with outsiders, causing great progress in philosophy as well as chemistry for both China AND Western Europe. But Japan flat-out refused. Their seclusion kept them stupid, ignorant, and intolerant. Eventually, it resulted in a delusion of racial superiority that went on to lead to its alliance with Nazi Germany. This same attitude of superiority eventually forced the US to choose between mild genocide through nuclear bombs, or all-out genocide through killing ever Japanese person, because their emperor decreed that all Japanese would fight to the death rather than surrender.

The madness of monoethnicity is simply too large to grasp, and has only, and ever, lead to sorrow, destruction, stupidity and genocide. The inevitable result: The monoethnic country loses. Each and every time.

Well, but you don't have to mix them, and can enjoy them separately. And admit, there're things that taste even worse then mixed. You can ruin a whole jar of honey with a single spoon of shit.
    I wonder, if anyone tries to read too deep in this post, and accuse me of something that isn't there
    And some things taste better when mixed, so there goes your analogy.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    And some things taste better when mixed, so there goes your analogy.
    Poor girl Elin Krantz also thought this way, until it was too late. I guess some foods could be dangerous to consume.
    Or should this post go into "Sweden and Immigration" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    video stuff
    So, I guess this proves the point, that monoracial society is better than mixed, which causes division and hate?
    That video shows already mixed society, but not all countries are melting pots. And not all want to be.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2014-01-28 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends, but for the most part, yes, they are caucasoid. Some, such as Persians, definitely are. As to whether they're 'white', some are, some aren't, as is the case with Europeans in some uncommon instances.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe we could come to the conclusion that there's no such thing as a white human. Or a black human. Or a yellow human (though admittedly, there's some ailments that cause you to turn yellow or orange, but they don't count as traits).
    Well there are, but defining 'races' by skin colour is clumsy, as it is only one of many traits.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2014-01-28 at 06:24 PM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.